Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #951  
I'm in the purple 'dot'!
I've never seen the "infinity" symbol used in a weather forecast!
Screenshot_20240403_071307_DuckDuckGo.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #953  
I'm in the purple 'dot'!
I've never seen the "infinity" symbol used in a weather forecast!
View attachment 860370

Hmmmmm... Wonder what an infinite amount of snow is like, might be hard to plow. Glad we're in the dark blue. Wicked wind here - surprised we still have power.

gg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #954  
Hmmmmm... Wonder what an infinite amount of snow is like, might be hard to plow. Glad we're in the dark blue. Wicked wind here - surprised we still have power.

gg
yeah even where I am right now (north of Thunder bay On) The wind was crazy yesterday.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #955  
Our wind finally went down but boats are still on the north shore avoiding the open lake. 48 hours of terrible wind but we seen little snow here. Other area's in the UP of MI did see serious amounts. today

Light Snow Fog/Mist

Humidity85%
Wind SpeedNE 17 G 25 mph
Barometer29.72 in (1007.6 mb)
Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Visibility2.50 mi
Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Last update 4 Apr 6:53 am EDT

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #956  
10 1/2" so far more to follow before tomorrow morning :( less the wind are starting to die down.
It will be P.I.T.A removing snow from driveway parking area since ground not frozen. 🙄

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #957  
About 3 inches so far, calling for a few more inches.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #958  
About 10” here so far. Power is out. I got trees bent to the ground everywhere

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #959  
We still have power, which is surprising. Both generators are fueled up and ready to run.

8" of heavy wet snow. Lots of trees are sagging pretty good. It's still snowing, but tapering off.

The afternoon will be spent on cleanup. Days like this it's nice to be retired. The neighbors struggled to get out their driveways on their way to work.