Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer?

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer? #11  
I'm thinking a 16' 14k PJ dump with 24" sides.

Thats a good size. Depending on your tractors lift and reach, you might consider 3' sides. With light weight material they are a plus. Be advised, the PJ Ohio factory can not or will not prime the trailer. Only Texas will. At least this was the case in '20 when I bought mine.

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer? #12  
I have a 14' and I wish I had a 16' I can haul my B26 but I have to hang the FEL over the front and I don't like it, but for short distances I have.

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer? #13  
Bumper pull? I've not seen that. 2" receiver, sure. I wouldn't tow my tractor on a 2000lb trailer from a bumper.

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer?
Thats a good size. Depending on your tractors lift and reach, you might consider 3' sides. With light weight material they are a plus. Be advised, the PJ Ohio factory can not or will not prime the trailer. Only Texas will. At least this was the case in '20 when I bought mine.
It probably will come from Ohio since I only live about 20 minutes away from their factory in Mt. Orab

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer? #15  
Tractor: John Deere 3046r

The tractor should fit depending on accessories.

I see dump trailers show up at local auctions carrying a variety of equipment out.

How do the dump trailers deal with tie downs? Can one put in a couple of recessed bed tie downs?

I personally prefer flat bed trailers, although I'm wondering how I'll deal with some gravel and roofing that I'll need in the future.

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer? #16  

I see dump trailers show up at local auctions carrying a variety of equipment out.

How do the dump trailers deal with tie downs? Can one put in a couple of recessed bed tie downs?

I personally prefer flat bed trailers, although I'm wondering how I'll deal with some gravel and roofing that I'll need in the future.

My dump trailer has tie downs welded to the floor.

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer?

It has 4 D rings

/ Who hauls their tractor in a bumper pull dump trailer? #18  
1701208765949.png