Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310?

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #1  

ray66v

Tractor
GC2310,
Does anyone have on of these with big time hrs. yet?
If so, please post your numbers and let us know how
things are going. Perhaps we could avoid trouble, or
be able to anticipate problems.

GC2310TLB, 140 hrs. all is well.

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #3  
There is a guy that uses his backhoe for hire in my area. He had over 1400 hours (the best that I can remember) the last time that I saw it last fall and that was all with the backhoe and covering ditches.

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #4  
I've got almost 600 hours on my GC2300 purchased Aug/Sep of '03. I really haven't had any trouble with it other than an occassional time or two when it won't start. Seems to be somehow related to the starter relay (see previous posts). Maybe it's a short. It happened for the first time in a long time the other day after I'd been running the tractor for a couple hours. I gave the relay a jiggle and it started right up. Has done so every time since.

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310?
Wow! 44trxfun, you sure are on a pace to be out front in the hrs race.

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #6  
15 fun lovin hours so far. Put 4 hrs on today transplanting some Oak trees.

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #7  
44trxfun said:
I've got almost 600 hours on my GC2300 purchased Aug/Sep of '03. I really haven't had any trouble with it other than an occassional time or two when it won't start. Seems to be somehow related to the starter relay (see previous posts). Maybe it's a short. It happened for the first time in a long time the other day after I'd been running the tractor for a couple hours. I gave the relay a jiggle and it started right up. Has done so every time since.
I have 775 hours on a BX23
Anyone have that many on a MF 2300 /2310?

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #8  
My neighbor has a 2300 with a loader with 1100hrs on it last ime I serviced it. I belive its about 4 years old. No problems except a hole in a fuel line from when he was out fourwheeling in the woods. Seems like he's always on that thing.

/ Who has the most hrs. on their 2300/2310? #9  
I have 352 hours on mine without a lot of problems. I had two mufflers break where the tail pipe and muffler come together. The second time it broke, my Massey Dealer put the newer side exit exhaust system on it and it's been great since. I plan to order the new hydro filter skid plate soon, as I have in the past put some serious dent in mine. I have broke the welds on the front part of my mid mount mower hitch several times, but it's been my fault, as I try to mow to close to trees at high speed. Only complaint I have is that I would love to have cruise control for mowing.