Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry?

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #31  
   / Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #32  
This is a good watch:

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #33  
Will drive you crazy trying to figure that out;I know the most American made car is a Honda;and truck is a Toyota!
I believe Kubota at least makes all the own parts.
You sure ? Not Tesla???

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #34  
I guess when it comes to who makes what.....how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Thousands of parts on a deere or kubota or whatever brand are NOT made by the tractor manufacture.

You think deere and kubota make their own ball bearings? Or their own hoses and fittings? Nuts and bolts? Lightbulbs? Wheels and tires?

You are buying an assembly with parts sourced from dozens of places. Even when it comes to engines and transmissions. No company makes 100% of the parts contained within

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #35  
I was looking at the LS tractors at the dealer, and noticed it had Mitsubishi engines, but now I am told the LS uses Yanmar, Mitsubishi and LS engines depending on model. Now I know my John Deere is basically a Yanmar drivetrain with engine and transmission, but the FEL and Backhoe are to my understanding made by John Deere. The Kubota is a Japanese brand, and yet to my understanding the drivetrain with engine and transmission along with the FEL and Backhoe are made in the US by Kubota. Who and where is the real manufacturer of the tractors, and is the whole tractor made by them or the drivetrain with engine and transmission 'farmed out' so to say to another manufacturer? Or do some just get it from whoever, like they built the Jeep in WWII?
Buy an established brand from a local dealer with a good service and parts department and don’t worry about where all the parts come from.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #36  
Not for nothing but the process of small family run businesses making 1 part or a few parts has been a thing in Europe for a long time.

Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, VW to name a few all have the same or very similar parts made by those small family run companies. Parts shipped to assembly lines for "Just in Time" assembly.

I like LS - they make the whole shebang. Parts are made in Korea and shipped to the USA and the tractor "assembled" in the USA aka made in America .... sorta.

Toyota does this as well. My Tacoma was built in Texas but I think they moved the factory to Mexico due to increased efficiency and better profits.

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #37  
Yanmar makes engines in only the small Deere series, not sure what other engines are used.
Yanmar engines are used in the large CUTs too...replacing the Deere built Powertech engines used in the 4x20 series.
This, I believe, was due to meeting tier 4 emission requirements.
The Yanmars are strong engines but, in my experience, don't produce the torque of the Powertech.
That said, other than occasionally bogging down when going into a deep pile of snow, my 4052 has plenty of torque

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry?
I've never understood the fascination with trying to track down all the details of what comes from where in a product. I just evaluate products based on their features, cost/value and the reputation of the manufacturer. If I trust JD to make a good product I don't care whether they made the engine themselves or bought it from Yanmar. And for the idea of trying to make sure everything is 'from' USA I just don't think that's possible with pretty much any semi-complicated product these days. If it has multiple parts and systems it is pretty likely some of them are not from the USA.

As mentioned above, you'll drive yourself nutty trying to parse through it all. But if that's what makes you tick then go for it. It's just not worth it for me.
Easy, I know the quality of a Yanmar engine and transmission, and the little things that make it easy to use and work with, and I would like my toyota keep that. Better what you know than be unpleasantly surprised..
Buy an established brand from a local dealer with a good service and parts department and don’t worry about where all the parts come from.
OK, let's see, I use to have Black and Decker tools, and they never let me down. Can you say that now after they changed were they are made....Hmm..

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #39  
Our LS P7010C has an Iveco (Italian) engine. Pretty sure rest of the drivetrain is built/designed by LS.

CT

/ Who actually makes the tractor and whose engine and transmission does it carry? #40  
Cummings makes a good engine. Wouldn't stop me from buying that Kubota unless there was a better price/option. Heck, if anything it's probably way easier to source Cummings' parts.
Cummins is awesome when it comes to parts. When I need a filter or engine part for my Dodge/Cummins I buy from the Cummins dealer. Way cheaper than Dodge and I suspect the Dodge filter/part is a Cummins product in a Mopar box.