Who’s cutting hay?

/ Who’s cutting hay? #11  
They are cutting here in Northern Indiana. Yields are down a bit it appears. We bought some really nice first cut for our horses. Still need to find a couple hundred more small squares.

/ Who’s cutting hay?
Dropped some more today
1654824771620.jpeg

/ Who’s cutting hay? #13  
Already cut, raked and baled the close to the farm fields and they are getting picked up tomorrow morning. Sunday I'll cut the fields in the adjacent county. Need to run the shredder over them and drop some 46 urea too.

/ Who’s cutting hay? #15  
Tomorrow for me, hotter than heck today. As usual, all sold and yes I upped the per round cost. Had to. Between fuel and inputs, no choice. Looks like nice grass hay.

/ Who’s cutting hay? #16  
My fields are exceptionally thick and dense. We have had plenty of rain in the last few weeks.

/ Who’s cutting hay? #17  
Willamette Valley, Western Oregon, it is way too wet and cold. Grass is super high, might really top out and still be bad weather.

/ Who’s cutting hay?
Baled hay yesterday on top of fields with water in lower spots. Mucho rain in the forecast.
Sometimes you have to cut your losses and bale before you really want to.
I had tires with water on them in this little pea patch. Not uncommon in my area. Very cool & rainy.

1655379630027.jpeg

Attachments

• 1655379588092.jpeg
    1655379588092.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 72
   / Who’s cutting hay? #19  
KIMG0260.JPG

Helping neighbor with some squares yesterday.

KIMG0261.JPG

Rounds at my barn today. Yesterday's payloader was sure nicer to run than my tractor.

/ Who’s cutting hay? #20  
Baled hay yesterday on top of fields with water in lower spots. Mucho rain in the forecast.
Sometimes you have to cut your losses and bale before you really want to.
I had tires with water on them in this little pea patch. Not uncommon in my area. Very cool & rainy.

View attachment 750293
Hell it's just mushroom bedding anyway... I'm sure you don't care.