Which snap ring pliers for front axel ? B7500

/ Which snap ring pliers for front axel ? B7500 #1  

thetooth

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota b7500 , Kubota Bx1850
I have to replace some oil seals in the front axel of my b7500 . I am having trouble removing the first snap ring . I have researched the forums and everyone says you needs a good large pair of snap ring pliers , but no one list a brand or model number . Just checking to see if any one has any suggestions of what is out there . I did buy this pair Knipex 4621A31 External Angled Retaining Ring Pliers 8-Inch - Amazon.com . They will be in on Tuesday . I am going to stop at the dealer today to see if they have a suggestion or if they will rent/lend me a pair from their shop .

Thanks for your help

/ Which snap ring pliers for front axel ? B7500
Ending up finding a set and HF for $7.00 . They worked but it was a struggle . Hoping these Knipex are better quality . Also I bought the snap ring that was giving me trouble at the dealer for $1.00 so i was able to take it with me while i went shopping and test it with different pliers .

/ Which snap ring pliers for front axel ? B7500 #3  
I have 2 pairs of KD brand from NAPA, one large & one small.
Both came with removable points that are supplied in an assortment of sizes and angles.
They convert from internal to external by pushing the buttons.
Not cheap, but good quality.
snap ring pliers.jpg

/ Which snap ring pliers for front axel ? B7500
I have 2 pairs of KD brand from NAPA, one large & one small.
Both came with removable points that are supplied in an assortment of sizes and angles.
They convert from internal to external by pushing the buttons.
Not cheap, but good quality.
View attachment 335883

Thanks for the tip . The HF are almost a one time use , one of the pins is already bent . But they did help me complete the job 2 new seals , no leaks , back in operation .