Which Iseki is M-F 1440V?

/ Which Iseki is M-F 1440V? #1  

cannuck

Tractor
M-F 1440
I have an M-F 1440V that I bought last year with an engine that had been run dry of coolant. So, need to find a service manual and parts supply to rebuild. I see we have manuals here, but where do I cross reference the tractor model and serial to match up with Iseki information? It is a 3 cyl turbo if that helps.

BTW: the ROPS label says for M-F model 1433V - but since that seems to be US made, not sure if that is relevant

/ Which Iseki is M-F 1440V? #2  
You could start by ascertaining whether the tractor NEEDS overhauled. Did a piston seize? Is the head warped? If the engine will turn over by hand (with a wrench and socket) run a compression test to help evaluate engine condition. It MAY need overhauled but there may be less major things wrong, too. On the other hand the engine could be totally trashed and need replaced. Try to evaluate where you're at before deciding where to go from here.

/ Which Iseki is M-F 1440V?
You could start by ascertaining whether the tractor NEEDS overhauled. Try to evaluate where you're at before deciding where to go from here.
Thanks for the thoughts, but in my shop all evaluations don't start until I have the factory information in hand. From what I was told, it still ran but sounds like rings fully softened. I MIGHT get away with some lesser repair, but as I said I start only from correct information/specs being on the table.

/ Which Iseki is M-F 1440V? #4  
Agco should have a service manual for it. I can supply parts