Where to locate replacement Joyang pumps?

/ Where to locate replacement Joyang pumps? #1  

borderline

Tractor
Nortrac 25XT
Managed to snap the input drive shaft (? - if thats the correct term) off on a Joyang JP20 /31 /F21 /S6 /L which was used on a 3 pt backhoe and am having a fit trying to find a replacement.

Anyone have a line on where to find matching replacements or rebuild parts on these?

Attachments

• 20240328_144437.jpg
    20240328_144437.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
   / Where to locate replacement Joyang pumps? #2  

See if you can match dimensions with a US Supplier. But seriously, when you buy these machine from Korea, Vietnam, India, etc, where do you expect to get replacement arts ? Or is the low price vs. service quality function so strong that you can afford to junk it after a few hours of use ? I buy stuff with a brand that a local deal can service, supply parts, and can show me the exact machine or attachment that I'm buying. I am surprised that Amazon doesn't have your part, maybe they do, you just have to carefully paw thru the maize of stuff, taking into consideration the bad reviews.

/ Where to locate replacement Joyang pumps? #3  
It might be easier to find a replacement pump that uses the same mounting flange, shaft, ports and displacement. SurplusCenter would be the first place I'd look.

/ Where to locate replacement Joyang pumps? #4  
Border line,
any manufacturers markings or numbers on that pump? A concern I would have is why did that shaft break? Usually indicates some sudden torque shock like relief valve didn't open or if on 3 pt line possibly not connected fully.