Where to get a replacement trans dipstick for CK2610H?

/ Where to get a replacement trans dipstick for CK2610H? #1  

dieselfuelonly

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1401D
Managed to lose my dipstick for my transmission on my 2610. Got a plug on it for now, but need to find a replacement dipstick. Seems hard to find, especially since my local dealer decided to shut down out of nowhere 2 months ago, taking my $150 store credit with them apparently.

I can find the part, T5815-23973, on MIE's website, but there is absolutely no way I'm paying them $31 for a dipstick and another $20 just to ship it, LOL.

In the meantime, would anyone with a CK10 mind measuring from the surface where the dipstick meets the transmission case to the high and low marks on the stick for me? It'd be appreciated.

Thanks for any ideas on where to source one. There's an old ebay listing for a new one that sold for $20, but apparently they only had one.

/ Where to get a replacement trans dipstick for CK2610H? #2  
Managed to lose my dipstick for my transmission on my 2610. Got a plug on it for now, but need to find a replacement dipstick. Seems hard to find, especially since my local dealer decided to shut down out of nowhere 2 months ago, taking my $150 store credit with them apparently.

I can find the part, T5815-23973, on MIE's website, but there is absolutely no way I'm paying them $31 for a dipstick and another $20 just to ship it, LOL.

In the meantime, would anyone with a CK10 mind measuring from the surface where the dipstick meets the transmission case to the high and low marks on the stick for me? It'd be appreciated.

Thanks for any ideas on where to source one. There's an old ebay listing for a new one that sold for $20, but apparently they only had one.

So much for buying from the "local dealer" theory.

For small parts with high FedEx or UPS shipping cost, consider requesting that seller use priority mail.
Should be about $10.

/ Where to get a replacement trans dipstick for CK2610H? #3  
Check with a Bobcat dealer CK2610 same as CT2025. Looks like Triangle Equipment in Morrisville is fairly close to you. Probably won't have it in stock but could add to their stock order for little or no freight and get it in week or so.

bobcat P/N 7373026

/ Where to get a replacement trans dipstick for CK2610H?
Check with a Bobcat dealer CK2610 same as CT2025. Looks like Triangle Equipment in Morrisville is fairly close to you. Probably won't have it in stock but could add to their stock order for little or no freight and get it in week or so.

bobcat P/N 7373026

Great idea, thank you

/ Where to get a replacement trans dipstick for CK2610H? #5  
Does not Kioti have their main North American parts store just 40mins away from you. Perhaps you can call for pickup. Save on shipping.