Where to buy LS parts?

/ Where to buy LS parts? #1  

Olympus

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS R3039
I've been to the LS Parts website and found the part number (40011133), but I can't figure out how to order the dang part online. Is there not a way to order online? Will I have order from the dealer?

/ Where to buy LS parts? #2  
I've been to the LS Parts website and found the part number (40011133), but I can't figure out how to order the dang part online. Is there not a way to order online? Will I have order from the dealer?
Dealer but you can add MT to front (MT40011133) and it is now a New Holland part that any New Holland dealer can get as well.
You can't order from LS direct but can mail order from many places including Messicks and others.

/ Where to buy LS parts? #3  
If you don't have a New Holland dealership near you, you can order parts from dealers like Messicks, that will ship the parts to your door.

While Eagle1's advice is solid, there is a caveat, LS makes some tractors for New Holland (and NH carries those parts), but not all LS tractors are NH. Likewise, not all NH are LS. The implements are vastly different as well, implements like the front end loaders. If you look up a part on LS's parts site, compare it with NH parts diagram, don't simply assume the same part number is the same part.

/ Where to buy LS parts?
Thanks guys! The part is for a drawbar support bracket that sits below the PTO shaft on an R Series tractor. I appreciate the tip on cross referencing with the New Holland part. The New Holland part number with the MT is the exact same and it turns out that New Holland was almost $100 cheaper for the same part than LS was. So I went ahead and ordered the New Holland part from another local dealer. Should be here on Friday so I'll know by then if it matches up. Thanks again! Saved me almost $100.