Where to bun Sunpro gauges from?

/ Where to bun Sunpro gauges from? #1  

dieselfuelonly

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM1401D
Hey guys,

Been reading around and it seems like the Sunpro 1.5" 3-gauge pack is just perfect for a little tractor like mine (1401D). I've looked around on Sunpros website but can't find them, is there any site on the internet I can order them from and just get them shipped to my house? I also have a Wal-Mart nearby. I also did a search here too but didn't have any luck.

Thanks!

Dennis

/ Where to bun Sunpro gauges from? #5  
dieselfuelonly said:
Hey guys,

Been reading around and it seems like the Sunpro 1.5" 3-gauge pack is just perfect for a little tractor like mine (1401D). I've looked around on Sunpros website but can't find them, is there any site on the internet I can order them from and just get them shipped to my house? I also have a Wal-Mart nearby. I also did a search here too but didn't have any luck.

Thanks!

Dennis
Dennis,
The 3 gauge kit is part number CP7997. It seems to be no longer offered at Sunpro's site. When I bought mine it was on the Clearance Items page. Do a google search on that part number and there is a few on eBay. There is one e-store I found here. He also has a few on eBay.

/ Where to bun Sunpro gauges from? #6  
I got mine at Advance auto ,and they can still get them for you.

/ Where to bun Sunpro gauges from? #7  
I've looked around also and found a decent selection and pricing at Amazon.com. They seem to have some of the older gauges also. Hope this helps, Tom.