Oil & Fuel Where is oil pump on YM165?

/ Where is oil pump on YM165?
Here is the pic of the engine oil lubrication.
65617d1165438949-where-oil-pump-ym165-oil.gif

I have the engine back together and I have put the oil filter back on filled with oil. And I have cranked the motor over decompressed for about a minute or two with rests every 30 seconds. I don't have a oil pressure guage. Is there another way to tell if oil pressure has built up in the engine?

/ Where is oil pump on YM165? #13  
gt14 said:
I have the engine back together and I have put the oil filter back on filled with oil. And I have cranked the motor over decompressed for about a minute or two with rests every 30 seconds. I don't have a oil pressure guage. Is there another way to tell if oil pressure has built up in the engine?

If the oil pressure light goes out, you have oil pressure.

normde2001 said:
If the oil pressure light goes out, you have oil pressure.
Thanks after I posted my mesage I realized I knew the answer to the question. I guess thats why they call it an "idot light."

/ Where is oil pump on YM165? #15  
So, did the light go out? Or did i miss something somewhere?

Yes I have Oil pressure now. Thank for the advice. But now I am having trouble bleeding the fuel line. I starter at the filter got it flowing clear. Went to the fuel injector pump and it just spits out fuel I can't get it to flow whithout spiting fuel.

/ Where is oil pump on YM165? #17  
Did you fill the filter bowl with fuel and bleed all 3 bleeders starting with the one before the filter?:rolleyes:

/ Where is oil pump on YM165? #18  
You don't bleed it when the tractor is running.But you may know that.

How can I bleed the system to the fuel injector pump it looks higher than the fuel tank?

/ Where is oil pump on YM165? #20  
gt14 said:
How can I bleed the system to the fuel injector pump it looks higher than the fuel tank?

I have never seen a YM165, but I find that a little hard to believe.