Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid?

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #51  
Between 2 large Kubota's and the truck and 2 cars, I generate a lot of used fluids. Each tractor alone takes 15 gallons on a hydraulic fill, so that is 30 there, every year plus all the crankcase used oil and I still run out about January.
Unless you have contamination from some issue , no reason to change hydraulic oil every year, filter , yes, Most hydraulic oil is "self changing" around here!LOL!

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #52  
Give it to someone who will use it, not Autozone!

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #53  
Unless you have contamination from some issue , no reason to change hydraulic oil every year, filter , yes, Most hydraulic oil is "self changing" around here!LOL!
Put a lot of hours on my machines every year so they get renewed every year. I'm in the 6000 and 4000 hour range presently.

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #54  
Autozone and Advanced will take my used motor oil without question but when i asked them about hydraulic oil they said they couldn't take that.

Where do you get rid of it?
A local shop takes all waste oil since they have a waste oil heater.

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #55  
Could it be used with some gasoline to treat trailer decks?

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #56  
My brother burns used oil...doesn't care what kind it is--in his shop. It makes a good excuse for a ride to see him. I bring the oil, he makes the coffee. Good enough deal for me.

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #57  
Check with your O'Reilly's.

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #58  
I'm not so sure Tractor Supply's onsite chemical engineer would know the difference between used Motor oil or any other Oil, or be concerned about it. If it became a problem, I'd say it's break in oil from the rebuilt john deere, only has 3 hrs run time on it.

/ Where do you get rid of used hydraulic fluid? #60  
I put it in my diesel tank and burn it as fuel. Engine oils and hydraulic oils. Need me to change oil for you?