Where do you fill hydraulic fluid on 2016 Branson 2400H

/ Where do you fill hydraulic fluid on 2016 Branson 2400H #1  

MDA59

Tractor
Branson 2400H
I had to change the FEL hoses out on my 2400H and lost some hydraulic oil, Where do you fill the hyd oil at? I see where you put the engine oil at and there are two more places that has oil caps, one on the right front side and one behind the seat, what are these for? There is only one place to check the level and that is the dip stick under (front) of seat.
The problem is I changed out the hoses and checked the dip stick (was not showing). Put hyd oil in the fill hole behind the seat and checked dip stick and now showing, so I though all was good until I cranked it up and checked the FEL . It will not raise all the way up and will not tilt bucket up or down at all. All was working right before I changed hoses out. BTW the reason for changing out the hoses was, two had holes in them, one looked like it was frayed and other was getting old so decided to change all four out. Thanks for any help!
The owners manual did not say where to fill and everything is clear as mud. I cannot find anywhere on the internet that has much to say about Branson 2400H. The Branson is a hard working tractor but one thing I have found out in the last few years getting parts and service is almost impossible. If I had to do it over I would have bought something that I could get parts and work on.

/ Where do you fill hydraulic fluid on 2016 Branson 2400H #2  
Are you saying you have not changed the hyd oil or filters in a few years?? BTY you have some hoses mixed up.

/ Where do you fill hydraulic fluid on 2016 Branson 2400H
Yes had it serviced by the dealer, having them mixed up can have that affect? It goes up and down just not all the way up and bucket will not tilt, with that having been said, you seem to think the hoses are mixed up? Could very well be, had son in law mark them but he did not do a good job and it rubbed off. Hmmmm Ill try and see if I can get them right lol that will be a chore ! Thanks

/ Where do you fill hydraulic fluid on 2016 Branson 2400H #4  
On my Branson both the level sight window and the fill for the trans fluid is on the back of the transmission by the PTO and 3pt hitch.

To check the level put the tractor on a level surface, lower the loader and 3pt and turn it off. Wait 5 minutes.
If your trans fluid is not dyed then it can be very difficult to tell the difference between fluid level so low that nothing shows in the window and so full that the level is above the window. Some guys have overfilled when they mistook to full for too low. If there's no line try raising the loader and 3pt and waiting the 5 minutes.

/ Where do you fill hydraulic fluid on 2016 Branson 2400H #5  
I also suspect hoses crossed since raises part way and don’t dump.

typically the A & B ports for a given function are in line with the spool for that function.

On my 2400 H top two quick disconnect are raise - lower and bottom two are curl dump. This is with 1200X loader so not sure if the same on Sl series loaders.

hydraulic fill is behind seat and dipstick is below seat on right side by floor board so suspect you filled in correct location