Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #1  

jobguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT120
I have had no luck finding off road Diesel fuel in my area. Where does a person find that info without driving station to station?

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #2  
I can only suggest calling a local fuel oil supplier to see if one of them will fill your cans. Most likely they will as a courtesy simply because the pumps on their trucks are high speed. Perhaps they would be more likely to do so if you met a jobber where they are filling someone's storage tanks. Or they may be able to tell you where you can buy off-road.

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #4  
It will be the same thing as Home heating oil, so if you find someone in town selling HHO. Call them and ask if they will sell you small say less than 50 gals if you come to their location.

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #5  
one of the heating dealers in my area has regular pumps (just like at the gas station) at their office for k-1, #2 heating oil, and off-road diesel so you can just roll up and fill your cans. i'd guess there must be something similar in your area, but you'll probably have to go through the yellow pages for heating oil dealers and call until you find one.

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #6  
Depending on Mn. laws you may not be able to buy off road/ farm fuel in small volumes .Any bulk dealer should have it in rural country.

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #7  
Depending on Mn. laws you may not be able to buy off road/ farm fuel in small volumes .Any bulk dealer should have it in rural country.
There is no law against anyone buying off road anywhere in any amount.
Why would there be and what would be the purpose of it ???

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #8  
I believe it is a minimum of 100 gallons in Sask to qualify for farm fuel if the supplyer follows the regulations .The reasoning is to prevent non farm use of tax exemt fuel .I guess you could still buy it but why bother just buy pump fuel and go home.

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #9  
Whatswrong said:
I believe it is a minimum of 100 gallons in Sask to qualify for farm fuel if the supplyer follows the regulations .The reasoning is to prevent non farm use of tax exemt fuel .I guess you could still buy it but why bother just buy pump fuel and go home.

Here in ontario we can buy it out of the pump. Found at pretty well every husky station, and bulk suppliers.

Most truckers run it in the reefers.

14 cents/L cheaper.

Sounds like the Sask government is in bed with the gas companies too.

/ Where can I buy off road diesel in Blaine MN #10  
I don't know this for sure but I would be very surprised if a carrier registered in SK. could use tax free fuel in the reefer and yes it is about 14 or 15 cents.
At work we have to use taxable fuel in the payloaders and telehandlers etc.