Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled?

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #11  
The new 1700 premium series are the 1700M series and they are very well built and have Shibauru NO Deisel Particulate Filter!!!!!!!!!!

Very smooth motors. These are the same motors they use in the 2600 and 2700 series Utility tractors.

Have one that is now 4 weeks old. 1760M Cab

1760M-2.jpg

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #12  
Also if you zoom in on the picture you will see the grease zerks are in the pin now and easier to grease the loader.

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #13  
My 1750M was delivered today

IMG_5949.jpgIMG_5947.jpgIMG_5948.jpg

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #14  
Is yours a hydro? Have they improved the hydro or did they just gear the final drive down so you can actually use mid range for work without slipping?

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #15  
Is yours a hydro? Have they improved the hydro or did they just gear the final drive down so you can actually use mid range for work without slipping?

Hydro. Not sure as to how it performs since I only received it yesterday

First plans are to clear out some woods with the grapple but that will have to wait until hunting season is over. I won't get any serious seat time for a few weeks

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled?
How much $$$$ I have looked at the Massey's and the closest dealer, really the only one in reasonable driving distance, is a lot higher than some of the other Massey dealers I have talked to.

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #18  
Are they still using crappy grease fittings?

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #19  
I haven't really noticed them being any more premium than an LS, TYM, etc. Guess it is just marketing to charge more.

I just looked over the 1735M and 1740M Deluxe cab. I like the LS and is one of my choices, but these two tractors are way more premium. There is no comparisons with the cabs, extras and fit and finish.

/ Where are the 1700 premium series made/assembled? #20  
I just looked over the 1735M and 1740M Deluxe cab. I like the LS and is one of my choices, but these two tractors are way more premium. There is no comparisons with the cabs, extras and fit and finish.
Massey Ferguson fit and finish is excellent on all their tractors