When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations?

/ When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations? #1  

4tillingdirt

Silver Member
Tractor
N/A
Still nothing out there about hydro being available with open station on RK55

/ When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations? #2  
Still nothing out there about hydro being available with open station on RK55

We will release an update on Aug 31st. The RK55H open station and the RK55HC cab are the exact tractor except one has a cab and the other does not. You can review the RK55HC specs and they will be the same as the open station except any that are cab-related such as overall weight (see RK55S open station), audio, heat/SC, wipers, work lights, etc. The RK55H open station is $26,998 with the L110 loader and RimGuard included.

/ When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations? #3  
RK Tractor Guy, do you ever foresee the site being configured to allow on-line ordering of parts? I had a tree branch catch the rubber around one of my mirrors causing the reflector to fall to the ground and break. As it is now I have to drive 50 miles round trip to order the item and then if it's shipped to the store instead of my house another round trip to pick the item up.

/ When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations? #4  
RK Tractor Guy, do you ever foresee the site being configured to allow on-line ordering of parts? I had a tree branch catch the rubber around one of my mirrors causing the reflector to fall to the ground and break. As it is now I have to drive 50 miles round trip to order the item and then if it's shipped to the store instead of my house another round trip to pick the item up.

Yes Sir, we are working on that. In the meantime, if you send me a private message, we will connect and we will get those mirrors sent directly to you.

/ When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations? #5  
RK takin' care of their customers!

/ When will RKtractor site be updated with new models and configurations? #6  
RK takin' care of their customers!

I really like seeing that. RK means business, they are are going to be successful no doubt.