Price Check When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #1  

henderland

Tractor
Granddads Ford Jubilee Golden
I looked at the Ck20 and I realize I need more HP but this waiting is killing me, so much so I keep looking at the other colors but the Kioti is the one I want. Any of you Kioti dealers got a better clue, mine keeps saying he is being told soon, he even suggested I call the plant, /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif so I did and I got the same thing, soon, but soon covers alot of time.

Thanks
John

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #2  
I spoke with the whole goods people yeasterday... She told me that the prices are here and on the way.. I expected to see a fax this am when I came to work, but it ain't here as of 9:00 am central time. Wish I could give you a definate answer. I look for it to be here in a matter of hours, or at least days.
Smittys Equipment
Weatherford Texas

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #3  
Last word i heard was they are producing 50 of each (CK25, CK30) they should be in port mid may, and out to dealers first to mid June. So far we haven't heard anything on pricing.

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30
Thanks guys. I will sit and wait. I am sure it will be worth the wait based on the feedback I got from several Kioti owners but this seems like a 2 month long stip-tease, and I was all geared up to make a purchase and now, yawn ,I am bored.

I never did like marketing people, now I know why. I'll call my dealer and tell him looks like we are getting closer. You guys most be chompping at the bit for these babies. I know I am

Thanks again
John

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #5  
Virgil - Just spoke with wholegoods, seems they are making some final changes to the pricing. They said they hope to have everything finalized in the next couple of days. So it will probalby be the first of next week before we know.

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #6  
50 huh - I bet they get snapped up fast. It seems like there is a lot of interest in these models.

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #7  
Ya i bet they do too. There wil be 100 tractors total (50 -CK25's and 50 - CK30's) It will probalby be along the same lines of what happened when the CK20's came out... short supply. But it will all get worked out. Every company deals with this no matter what they are. Im just ready for them to be here! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #8  
I hope you are patient and are willing to pay whatever the dealer asks. I doubt that there are going to be any good deals on the new CK's for a while. Maybe even a better time to take a good look at the 3054xs. The more I use mine, I am glad I didn't wait.

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #9  
what a day!!! sold 2 units, the DOT busted one of my drivers,($$$$) And the weatherman says that there will be more money, er-uh--I mean rain falling from the sky shortly....

The CK 25 and 30 prices are in... Quantities will be limited. tractors are expected to be here in a month or 2.
Contact your local Kioti dealer.
Smittys Equipment
Weatherford Texas
817/594/6515

/ When are we going to see pricing on the CK25/30 #10  
Or my buddy Kiohio at 740-753-9242
He is in SE Ohio /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif