What's Your Favorite Sandwich...???

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #291  
Club on a sub from Firehouse Subs
Yummmm

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #292  
I like a good reuben. I also like a lobster roll whenever I'm working in the North East

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #293  
Pan fried sandwich. Get an ordinary frying pan, and get it warming up on the stove. Butter two pieces of bread. Place one of the pieces butter down, yep down in the pan. Put your filling on top. Cheese with tomato, or with raw onion rings, or bits of left over cooked meat. Then put the other bread slice on top, butter out. Push down with the spatulat thing until brown, flip over and brown the other side. Make sure there are no kids about, remove to a plate and mind the hot cheese and other fillings don't burn your mouth.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #295  
I have fond memories of the "Dinosaur Burger" Girard Dinor, Girard Pa. Sadly now a memory.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #296  
Pulled pork sandwich with slaw on it on a big ole bun. Mmmmmmmm

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #297  
Yep, love a pulled pork sandwich/with slaw . . . I like to change to different kinds of buns for sure. Agree with the Mmmmmmm. ;).

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #298  
I like a pulled pork sandwich as much as the next guy, but putting coleslaw on it sounds gross. Don't get me wrong, I like coleslaw too, but not on a sandwich.
Mustard, and maybe a slice of cheese on mine thank you.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #299  
I've been making egg and cheddar sandwiches lately. Over easy or over medium egg, cheddar cheese. Messy to eat but awesome. I season the eggs with Meat church "Holy Cow" Rub and the Traeger "blackened saskatchewan" rub.

I use the blackened saskatchewan rub on Baked potatoes, mac & Cheese, Chili, hash browns, soup etc. Anything you would put salt & pepper on you can replace with this rub. It is on a lot of things I eat. Kind of pricey but it doesn't take much, one can lasts a long time.

/ What's Your Favorite Sandwich...??? #300  
I like a pulled pork sandwich as much as the next guy, but putting coleslaw on it sounds gross. Don't get me wrong, I like coleslaw too, but not on a sandwich.
Mustard, and maybe a slice of cheese on mine thank you.

You might need better slaw?

After shredding the shoulder I vacuum seal and freeze in 6 ounce portions that are simply awesome. I need to stock the freezer with another butt before fall is over.

I typically like mine with pickles and toasted (sometimes buttered) brioche buns.