What's up with the arborist site?

/ What's up with the arborist site? #23  
What have you got to sell??

I see you are a Dolmar fan...I have a 5100 and 7900 that I love. (both muffler modded and won't be for sale). Do a search on AS for my username...I've played with tons of saws. I have a Poulan saw that is the same as a Dolmar 153, a makita DCS6401, I have tons and tons of parts and parts saws. Have quite a few big saws. Freshly rebuilt 084, 066's, 460 parts saws, a 440 with three tanks through it, couple husky 371/372's, some smaler huskys and stihl parts. I might still have a dolmar 110 parts saw too. I have a brand new Ganberg 36" chaindaw mill. Prolly have 50-80 new and used bars, a few roller nosed bars and race chains, couple 3/4 reels of chain, etc. I had over 200 saws at one point and not exactly sure what I still have left. ( I just moved into a new house and stuff has been boxed up for years in storage) Need to sell some stuff off to put money back in the bank!

I just moved out by the lake milton area (west of youngstown) from akron. before that lived in wooster and ashland and knew and raced with all the guys around those parts. I traveled for workfor 5-6 years and kinda got out of the loop and didn't really have time.

This is some of the stupid stuff I did....lol
35b02821.jpg

/ What's up with the arborist site? #25  
I see you are a Dolmar fan...I have a 5100 and 7900 that I love. (both muffler modded and won't be for sale). Do a search on AS for my username...I've played with tons of saws. I have a Poulan saw that is the same as a Dolmar 153, a makita DCS6401, I have tons and tons of parts and parts saws. Have quite a few big saws. Freshly rebuilt 084, 066's, 460 parts saws, a 440 with three tanks through it, couple husky 371/372's, some smaler huskys and stihl parts. I might still have a dolmar 110 parts saw too. I have a brand new Ganberg 36" chaindaw mill. Prolly have 50-80 new and used bars, a few roller nosed bars and race chains, couple 3/4 reels of chain, etc. I had over 200 saws at one point and not exactly sure what I still have left. ( I just moved into a new house and stuff has been boxed up for years in storage) Need to sell some stuff off to put money back in the bank!

I just moved out by the lake milton area (west of youngstown) from akron. before that lived in wooster and ashland and knew and raced with all the guys around those parts. I traveled for workfor 5-6 years and kinda got out of the loop and didn't really have time.

This is some of the stupid stuff I did....lol
35b02821.jpg

So...which ones are you wanting to sell???

Since you are a saw guy, you are probabally going to get what they are worth. No killer deals right:D

I was kinda hoping you would have a few of the "i" or "si" saws lying around for cheap:D I am kinda partial to the 116si and 120si:D Those are a couple of the funnest saws I have ever ran. The 116si has a mild port job/muffler work. Nothing extreme. But I dont think there is a new saw of similar (60cc) that can out cut it. Pretty amazing for a 20yr old saw.

I never visit AS either BTW. I am a member, but dont like that forum at all. Too much bickering, BS, newbie haters, etc. This place is a MUCH more friendly:thumbsup: Besides, I already spend 99% of my computer time here. If I spent time at AS, I'd never get anything done:laughing:

/ What's up with the arborist site? #26  
You guys need to check out the off-topic area of AS. Very friendly folks there. I do a lot of business with AS members so it makes good sense for me to hang there.

I've never really had time to visit other sites.....but this place seems cool.

/ What's up with the arborist site? #27  
You guys need to check out the off-topic area of AS. Very friendly folks there. I do a lot of business with AS members so it makes good sense for me to hang there.

I've never really had time to visit other sites.....but this place seems cool.

Off topic.......maybe???

But dont ask them guys anything about chainsaws. It is the typical "use the search" response.

And if asking any questions about felling a tree, it is ALWAYS "hire it done". Of course that is how most of them make a living.

Just the same old BS and everyone is too hung up about "rep-ing" eachother:confused2:

/ What's up with the arborist site? #28  
Off topic.......maybe???

But dont ask them guys anything about chainsaws. It is the typical "use the search" response.

And if asking any questions about felling a tree, it is ALWAYS "hire it done". Of course that is how most of them make a living.

Just the same old BS and everyone is too hung up about "rep-ing" eachother:confused2:

once apon a time it was a really great place for info. I got alot of bad marks for showing detailed pics of all my port work to help everyone out. All the claimed builders really hated that I was giving "secrets" away.... whatever, I can't leave anything alone, whether its a car, a tractor, a go cart, qaud etc...i have gasoline and diesel fuel running thru my veins and am true rodder in all forms. Very much do it yourself kind of guy

/ What's up with the arborist site? #29  
same person is now a sponsor paying fees to that site on a monthly basis to make $$$ off the masses porting saws. LMAO
Please D let me back in please on his knees he went. :laughing: so much for a lifetime ban. Money talks to both people.

Can you say Hypocrite. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: at him.

Last edited:
   / What's up with the arborist site? #30  
same person is now a sponsor paying fees to that site on a monthly basis to make $$$ off the masses porting saws. LMAO
Please D let me back in please on his knees he went. :laughing: so much for a lifetime ban. Money talks to both people.

Can you say Hypocrite. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: at him.

eric is a sponsor? omg lol