Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL?

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #1  

gerard1806

Tractor
Branson 2800h
Can someone tell me what the difference between my sl00 FEL and others bl00 FEL?
Thanks!

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #2  
I'm wondering the same. I have the sl00 but have no specs on it. Supposedly its got larger lift around 1200 lbs but i still question that.
I cant even find it listed on any branson site, but it's being pushed to the dealers cuz i have one LOL!

I was told it was between the 1200x and the bl00, for more of a "mid range" without the heavy price tag with the 1200x. It still does not have quick attachment tho. I'll be adding my own.

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #3  
Bought a 2012 leftover last spring. It has the BL00 loader. Dealer told me he couldn't get a 1200x then and that the new tractors would all have a new loader on them. I guess that is the SL00. I'm not sure what the specs are on the new one. Sorry.

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #4  
I tried looking on the Branson website and they list the SL for the 00 series but there are no specs available I.e. link doesn't work. I spent the extra $$ for the 1200X and the only complaint I have was the control valve sucked absolutely no feathering capabilities. I replaced the valve and now am very happy with this loader. Curious to see if the SL is similar in specs to the 1200X.

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #5  
I think one is a Branson style and the other is a BobCat or some other common style.

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #6  
I have the sl00 and its not different attachment wise then the bl00.. i believe it just adds a few hundred lbs on the lift capacity. Heck i still feel like its low compares to most tractors i operate. I'd like to improve it somehow.. but that is a can of worms..

i'm adding bobcat quick attach to mine soon..

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #7  
Hi all the bL00 loader is made in Korea by Ansung and the SL00 is made in Korea by Shindong not sure of exact specs at the time but will post soon the major difference between them is the SL00 goes a little higher in lift and capacity is a bit more will post specs in next couple days

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #8  
I know this is an old post but I have a manual for my 2016 SL00 loader and thought I'd post the specs pages. The manual says printed June 2014.
1000013990.jpg

1000013991.jpg

/ Whats the difference between bl00 and sl00 FEL? #9  
It may help someone in the future.