What's PT working on now?

/ What's PT working on now? #1  

marrt

Platinum Member
Tractor
Power Trac 1845 and 425
What\'s PT working on now?

I’m planning a factory tour in a couple weeks. From reading this site, I notice that PT is working on a hydraulic “post pounder” (or whatever those things are called) and a cool new trailer you can push and use the PT arms to dump. Anything else? Anything you would like to see them build? I want to gain as much info as possible before I visit so I can ask them lots of questions.

/ What's PT working on now? #2  
Re: What\'s PT working on now?

Besides a diesel option that others seem to crave (I'm a gas man /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif ) I'd like to see a chipper/shredder attachment and a 2" receiver recessed into the rear instead of the pin type hitch. About 12" higher lift and self leveling bucket. All with no price increase, of course /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif.

/ What's PT working on now? #3  

<font color=red>"Besides a diesel option that others seem to crave (I'm a gas man ) I'd like to see a chipper/shredder attachment and a 2" receiver recessed into the rear instead of the pin type hitch. About 12" higher lift and self leveling bucket. All with no price increase, of course ."</font color=red>
All free retrofit to machines in the field, of course.

/ What's PT working on now? #4  

See about the possibility of a generator that would run off the hdyraulics. A light package for the ROPS. The other items I would like are already mentioned.
PJ

/ What's PT working on now? #5  

I like the light idea for the ROPS. The current light setup on the Power Trac leaves a lot to be desired. Too many shadows, too poor of eyesight and too little experience makes for very trying attachment hook ups at dusk!

/ What's PT working on now? #6  

I can't believe you guys. No machine is perfect. Why can't you just be satisfied with what you've got? Why do you have to always want more, more, more? You PT guys are beginning to get on my nerves. You could learn a lot from those of us who are content with what we've got. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ What's PT working on now? #7  

Mark:
You bought a Power Trac? Great.
That's the only way some one could be so content.

/ What's PT working on now? #8  

I'm sure glad that SOMEONE got exactly what they wanted right from the factory. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ What's PT working on now? #9  

MossRoad - The secret is not so much in getting what you want, but in being content with what you have. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ What's PT working on now? #10  

chipper/shredder attachment is a great idea, last time I called PT I ask them about building one. Also a 2" reciever for the front to push a trailer around.

KCook