Whats Next??

/ Whats Next?? #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Looks like but yet another two day weekend wash out..or should I say <font color=red>snow<font color=red><font color=black> out. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

Good old New England weather. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Last edited:
   / Whats Next??
Those aren't May flowers in the little field..yep snow..and snowing even harder. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Last edited:
   / Whats Next?? #3  
Um, er, Thomas, might want to check the date on the windshield. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif That looks like a 6. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Whats Next?? #4  
Here too, Thomas! I was looking forward to spending a morning on the backhoe trying to expose the edges of a boulder that started out the size of a football and continues to grow as I dig it up. So far, it's the size of a twin mattress...but I still haven't found one edge! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif It's already too big to dig up, but I'm hoping I can push it into a pit and bury the monster. But if it gets much bigger I'll have to haul dirt in and raise the level of the field!

Anyway, back to the weather...it's snowing like a son of a gun up here, too! Snowing on my freshly planted tomatoes and basil plants. Snowing on my delicate sugar pea tower. Snowing hard enough to keep Clementine inside! I wonder when Spring will start! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Pete

/ Whats Next??
Looks like its going to be one of those days. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Whats Next??
By the sounds you have lot of work line up for Clementine. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

The tree limbs are getting heavier over this way now and the lights have flicker three times. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

I know we have five season..spring,mud,summer,fall,winter but if this weather doesn't warm up we shall be visiting the veggie stands more than ever.

Thats one thing about New England rocks..they have a good root system. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Whats Next?? #8  
Yikes!!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Thomas, I'm surprised it's not snowing here also. It's only 32F degrees right now and raining again. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Big change from yesterday afternoon when it was 65F and sunny. Makes me glad I took the time for a long bike ride and a big ol' bucket of fried clams down at the beach. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

DFB

/ Whats Next?? #9  
Thomas & DFB,

I wish I could say it was 70 deg here on the coast, but it's 38 & raining a ton, hopefully will drown those pesky mosquitos that were out last night.

Pete,

My logic on rock management is if it doesn't move a little bit with the FEL on one corner, its going to stay put, as what I have found digging a hole with the BH just uncovers more rocks. We have several 100 3-5' size (from 3/4 acre) placed by a 40K excavator when we did some site work.

Carl

/ Whats Next?? #10  
Snowing like crazy here in Schenectady NY. Woke up to pouring rain at 5:30. By 6 it started snowing. Got over an inch on the cars now at 10:40. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif I was planing to head down to my land today and get some mowing done, and get some work in on my wifes tractor. NOT! The snow, and the fact that I came down with a cold on thrs. tells me I giong in for a nap. Wake me when its summer./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif