What's it worth?

/ What's it worth? #1  

pilonidal

Silver Member
Tractor
CK20 HST
My father in law has a 08 ck20s with the 120 loader and kioti 60 inch rear finish mower. The tractor has 366 hours and is garage kept. Blow the dust off it and it looks like new. The RFM was used a few times a year until this year when I used it weekly to cut my grass. It was used to help take care of a couple of horses and their gone now so the tractor just sits now. What's a fair price for it? All opinions sought. Thx

/ What's it worth? #2  
   / What's it worth?
I didn't think of looking at on-line prices. Thx

/ What's it worth? #4  
I would put it for about $9,000 to $11,000. They are selling for about $15,000 new with a finish mower.

/ What's it worth? #5  
I would put it for about $9,000 to $11,000. They are selling for about $15,000 new with a finish mower.
Sounds about right. Six years ago I sold my 2004 CK20 with loader and backhoe for $12,000 as a trade in. Prices have gone up since then so $9-11k sounds right for your set up. You won't find too many Kioti tractors on Craigslist to compare but check out prices for the Kubota B series and drop $1-2k for a comparison.

/ What's it worth? #7  
The Kioti dealer closest to me offered $14000 for my ck35 hst with 2 sets of remotes, 50 hours on machine. Not quite a year old. I would like to trade up to a dk40 hst, but the numbers aren't working.

/ What's it worth? #8  
Why don't you go to Hoovers on rt 45 and find out what they value it as a trade. Then you could price accordingly.