What's a good price on a XJ2025H with Backhoe

/ What's a good price on a XJ2025H with Backhoe #1  
Tractor
BX25D-1
My wife and I rented a BX25 today. Her eyes are now open to what a tractor can do around our property. I get a Kubota dealer willing to do $17,256 cash for a BX25D-1 with 3PH, and a backhoe thumb.

All the XJ2025H dealers are quoting $19,500 or so with the loader and backhoes... How deep are LS dealers normally willing to go on these little machines?

/ What's a good price on a XJ2025H with Backhoe #2  
I'd say on a machine in that price range, you could feel safe offering 5% under what you are quoted.

Also, the XJ2025H is a whole lot more tractor than the BX25D IMO. Not even a close comparison.

/ What's a good price on a XJ2025H with Backhoe
Thanks man. I understand that the LS is more tractor; specifically when it comes to loader lift.
-With the $2,200 difference, I could get a grapple bucket with second valve (maybe retrofit to hydraulic hoe thumb)
-Speaking of hoe thumbs, BX25 thumbs are way more available, and a lot cheaper from what I can find.
-There is so much more support for BX25s. Lots of YouTube videos. Lots of knowledge base. The closest LS dealer is about 2 hours away.
-My wife and I have about 4 years worth of projects. In 4 years, I can't see the LS selling for any more due to lack of name recognition in Washington State.

I've looked at all the things important to me. I can't find anything consistent on tractor ground clearance, BH ground clearance, and turn radius...

The one I mess up before "Backhoe Dipper Force" is "Backhoe Bucket Force"

3ow8FY2.png

V5GZPnt.png

dJPjaZH.png

6Rv6BkP.png

DQtjF1e.png

Tdfq8Ax.png

pNruzkB.png

Attachments

• 3ow8FY2.png
    3ow8FY2.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 150
   / What's a good price on a XJ2025H with Backhoe #4  
I was able to purchase a 2014 LS J2023 for $12,300.00. This is the same tractor as 2025 w/a couple of cosmetic changes.
Add $4500.00 for backhoe & your looking at a total of $16,800.00. I was able to talk my dealer down from $14,500.00 on the tractor so, about a 15% reduction. I did do a little traveling (2.5hrs) to find a reputable dealer that would negotiate. I don't own the backhoe but, ground clearance on the tractor is almost 12" & turn radius is 8.2 ft.