What year is this Ford 2120?

/ What year is this Ford 2120? #1  

Gasifier

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 310J, Kubota L4310
Hey guys. I bought a Ford 2120 that I will be fixing up. Was wondering if you could confirm year for me. Serial number is UV21865. I believe it to be a 1988, but want to be sure I have it correct. Thank you.

/ What year is this Ford 2120? #3  
Hey guys. I bought a Ford 2120 that I will be fixing up. Was wondering if you could confirm year for me. Serial number is UV21865. I believe it to be a 1988, but want to be sure I have it correct. Thank you.
Fords are the best tractor there ever was. It's too bad they exited the tractor business. Glad to see people out there like you that want to keep em going.

/ What year is this Ford 2120?
Fords are the best tractor there ever was. It's too bad they exited the tractor business. Glad to see people out there like you that want to keep em going.
It seems to be a mechanically sound tractor. Starts, runs, and operates well. Has the front loader. Needs TLC in the cosmetic department. I have begun the stripping, priming, and painting. New decals and a couple small parts ordered. Hopefully I’ll have it looking almost new again in 3-4 weeks time. I learned on a 9N. Fords are good machines.

Project completed.
05D4F410-FF89-4CB2-A48B-5678C08531C5.jpeg

And for sale in Tractors for sale area.

Last edited:
   / What year is this Ford 2120? #7  
Looks nice. Curious as to why you have the front tires mounted backwards?

/ What year is this Ford 2120? #8  
Ford did build great tractors, simple and reliable. However, the 2120 was not built by Ford.

Looks nice. Curious as to why you have the front tires mounted backwards?
Because I wasn’t paying attention when I put them back on. :D I’ll have to switch sides someday. Someone else pointed that out to me as well. LOL