what up with CENTURY?????

/ what up with CENTURY????? #31  
OK, which one of the blurred out faces on jim's pictures is the chipperman? When I looked earlier today they looked pretty clear...now blurred out. Have we been censored once again?

sassafras

/ what up with CENTURY????? #32  
jim,

great pictures. does anyone know if those are the standard R4 tires. they look quite large. if so, how would they be in snow. i have a 3647 on back order to be shipped up to canada. currently i am getting loaded R1"s due to the need for traction in our snowy climate. could i make due with the R4's. sure is a nice look.

tnx clarkie

/ what up with CENTURY????? #33  
What do you mean blurred out? Those pictures weren't touched. Actually, I was just trying to help out the guy that told his wife he was at work.

Chipperman was there. I got to thank him, at the dealer meeting, for the work he does in this forum.
Don't think I have any pictures though.
Jim

/ what up with CENTURY????? #34  
Actually, I was just trying to help out the guy that told his wife he was at work.

Thanks Jim,
I didn't know that picture was taken.
Problem is ,the ever present bottle of Diet Coke, always gives me away. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dancce

/ what up with CENTURY????? #35  
They appear to be R4s.

My backyard is pretty steep. Probably averages a foot drop for every 10 feet back. We heat our house with wood and have to bring "up" quite a few cords in the winter. Three weeks ago we had at least a foot of snow on the ground. A 2535 w/ unfilled R4s had trouble just getting up some of the steeper parts. After a little bit of snow pushing I managed to get up and down.

A loader full of wood sure helps - very sure-footed with weight in the front. I would think that the heavier/narrow/ deeper tread ag tires would be better. Hate to recommend something that may be marginal.

Jim

/ what up with CENTURY????? #36  
shoppintractors
It was great seeing/meeting you at the show. In regard to being disappointed about </font><font color="blue" class="small">( After the big build up for the upcoming announcement regarding Century )</font>. It was others that that said it was to be a "big" announcement (in addition to many other less kind statements) As I mentioned in a previous post this has been in the works for a long time but it was blown it out of proportion by all the untrue rumors.
The Kukje twins are booth excellent tractors. We have elected to set ourselves apart with some different attachments and now a different identity. Ten years from now when we all look back at this I think all will agree it was an excellent choice. Now back to the pictures take a look. I think the “Zetor” name and the black grill look darn good (Attactment). You may see some adjustments to the Zetor logo and the size of the “by Century” decals.(as mentioned these are the prototype decals). We will continue to ship/market tractors with the “Century” only name on them thru the switch over to the new engine. As the new tractors arrive they will be wearing the “Zetor by Century” decals. Some of the 47hp tractors have already been shipped as “Century” 3647. They will soon ship as “Zetor by Century” C47L. Once again, thanks you all the support and concerns. If you can come see us/me at the “New York Farm Show” (largest indoor farm show in New York) next week in Syracuse.
Happy Tractoring /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Chipperman
PS: I will post more picures soon.

Attachments

• 377483-DCP_0556.JPG
    377483-DCP_0556.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 322
   / what up with CENTURY????? #39  
They look pretty good in these colours !!

Hey Chipperman, who's idea was it, to make a loader for these tractors ? Did AmJawa order a loader for these tractors at Humpolec/Trac-lift or did the Czechs already had a compact tractor loader to fit the Centuries/Zetors ??

I mean, the www.trac-lift.cz website only shows a Branson tractor.

What's the relationship between Century and Branson ?? I know they are both Kukjes, but are there two different sales channels ??

/ what up with CENTURY????? #40  
Renze
Thanks, both "Zetor by Century" and Bransons are the same color red. It is very close to Zetor "red". As for the loaders I believe we are the exclusive importer for them. Humpolec makes great loaders for the entire Zetor family. Century (now Zetor by Century) and Branson are two separate sales channels and always will be.
Thanks
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif