What type of gun is this?

/ What type of gun is this? #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
These were taken in a police raid. I am not familiar with the gun in the lower right corner. Can you tell me anything about it?
guns.jpg

/ What type of gun is this? #2  
Looks like an AR-15 with a strange upper and no handguard.

/ What type of gun is this? #3  
What you never seen an AR pistol? No barrel shroud, missing muzzle device and what looks like a red dot. Looks like a spare parts build to me. Could tell the caliber but judging by the mags I'd guess 5.56 or 300. It might be confusing because the upper does not appear pined in place at the time. Just staged above the lower.

EDIT
on second look it could be a 7.62x39 upper.

/ What type of gun is this? #5  
There’s a lot wrong with this picture to make it look like they had this huge arsenal…
There are at least two magazines that go with none of those weapons.
The AR in the lower right is not assembled between the lower and upper but staged so it looks complete which makes me think it’s probably an 80% or similar that’s not capable of taking the upper.
Also not sure if they want you to think the pistol at bottom middle has a suppressor? That’s what I thought at first glance and I’ve seen a bunch of gun combos before.

Just weird. Obviously staged to look more impressive than it really is.

/ What type of gun is this? #6  
It looks like an AR pistol with no shield/hand guard. And yes, it looks like the upper/lower are separated in the picture.

/ What type of gun is this? #7  
The upper looks to be flat dark earth, and the lower black. Have they no fashion sense?

Every time I see a photo like that of the "arsenal" I think to myself, "how cute! They think that is an arsenal!" Looks like a mildly interesting day at the gravel pit to me!

/ What type of gun is this? #8  
The definition of the word 'arsenal' fits the use. It might not be a big arsenal, but it's a collection of weapons.

arsenal​

noun

ar·se·nal | \ ˈärs-nəl , ˈär-sə- \

Definition of arsenal​

1a: an establishment for the manufacture or storage of arms and military equipmentThe city is home to a federal arsenal.
b: a collection of weapons
2: STORE, REPERTOIREthe team's arsenal of veteran players

/ What type of gun is this? #9  
Looks like a scary assault rifle that at any moment will animate and slaughter people. I feel safer knowing the police were able to safely secure it before it hurt more people.

/ What type of gun is this? #10  
The spring tube at the rear is what some legislators think is what will distinguish an "assault weapon" from a hunting weapon. If they do that, folks will just buy AK variants. Like a full-on AK47 or the mini or micro Dracos. They don't use that spring tube.