What truck to I need?

/ What truck to I need? #21  
A half ton will do it fine. The 3/4 will feel more stable. The main question for you, Realistically, what percentage of your miles are loaded? If we are talking 40k/year empty (or say 1000 lbs or less payload) and 400 miles per year loaded; I would definitely go 1/2 ton. If your running another vehicle for commute and then using the new truck for 1/3 loaded; I'd probably look at a pretty stripped 3/4 gas.

/ What truck to I need? #22  
Another consideration. How long with 1/2 ton vs. 3/4 up ton truck last? It seems that the HD trucks last longer over all. With all the new tech and materials, who knows if this is accurate.
The plow truck part makes me assume whatever he gets isn't going to last to 300k/15 years, before it's scrapped

/ What truck to I need? #24  
18 wheeler. And 4wd articulated tractor.

/ What truck to I need? #25  
One of the problems that I run into is that many of the heavier equipment trailers are designed with the axles quite far back, and it is hard to get good weight balance towing with the half ton pickups. One has to always consider where the weight is going on the load.
Adding a few feathers in the back, and it really mashes down the springs of my 2013 RAM 1500. A year ago I rented a Chevy 1500 for a day, and it took the trailer much better.

/ What truck to I need? #26  
Your towing with a 1500 and having issues. Who would of thought.