What style of burners go along with this form of fuel wood?

/ What style of burners go along with this form of fuel wood? #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200
R

These youtube videos are seen. Looks like central Europe. But no mention of the indigenous burners for same. Some sort of gassifier perhaps.

I'm interested, there is A LOT of that type of material available ;-)

I'm curious about the burners that go with the choppers ...Tech for tech. Don't care "what can be bought".

TIA

Cal

/ What style of burners go along with this form of fuel wood? #2  
One that comes to mind would be an Orlan gasifier type, it takes shorter pieces of wood. Probably any brand along those lines.

/ What style of burners go along with this form of fuel wood?
One that comes to mind would be an Orlan gasifier type, it takes shorter pieces of wood. Probably any brand along those lines.

Do you know if the Eko Orlan burners are popular in Poland, Romainia, or the Czec Republic?

/ What style of burners go along with this form of fuel wood? #4  
No idea at all but other similar stoves are, there are dozens upon dozens on utube. start by looking at a froling then keep on looking.

/ What style of burners go along with this form of fuel wood?
rockinginmywaypa

Thank you for your comments. As mentioned, I'm not realy interested in "what can be bought". 'More interested in what has/ or is the standard based on the fuel wood processing. You don't see that kind of fuel wood being worked up for stoves in North America or even western Europe. Even the "gassers"

Perhaps it is a recent thing. The "Biomass revolution". But I can't imagine the folks that are building these "choppers" are in a position to put out $3 to 10K for a "modern" burner.

But,...that's why I ask.

Oh! I did a search for gassifieying stoves prior to posting, 'Just fueled the fire to learn more about the indigenous options.