What should I do with my old front bucket?

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #11  
If it were me I would put it on Craigs list and ask my price for it...you can always take less.

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #12  
If you ever have use for a tooth bar you could convert to QA and put a tooth bar on it. If not I would advertise on CL or FB Marketplace.

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #13  
If you ever have use for a tooth bar you could convert to QA and put a tooth bar on it. If not I would advertise on CL or FB Marketplace.
Like that idea.
Dedicated digging bucket!
Welded on teeth for those tough digging jobs.

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #14  
I suggest keeping the spare bucket even beyond the life/activity of this thread. It is an asset (esp that one) and as with any other all options are open until one is exercised. (hoping you don't need grocery $$ soon)

I never owned a piece of equipment that wasn't worth parking/storing space or mowing around when not in use. And don't think I haven't had regrets 6 mos after selling something that sat for 10 yrs or so when the right idea came along.

btw, I too have a std bucket from a conversion, already a QA plate to convert it. Per above suggestions I'll be checking to see if the side-holes drilled are for a Piranha Bar it'll complement the Ratchet Rake on another bucket but stay dedicated. Thanks, guys. (y)

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #15  
I suggest keeping the spare bucket even beyond the life/activity of this thread. It is an asset (esp that one) and as with any other all options are open until one is exercised. (hoping you don't need grocery $$ soon)

I never owned a piece of equipment that wasn't worth parking/storing space or mowing around when not in use. And don't think I haven't had regrets 6 mos after selling something that sat for 10 yrs or so when the right idea came along.

btw, I too have a std bucket from a conversion, already a QA plate to convert it. Per above suggestions I'll be checking to see if the side-holes drilled are for a Piranha Bar it'll complement the Ratchet Rake on another bucket but stay dedicated. Thanks, guys. (y)
I still have pull-type implements that my dad started farming with in 1950. Recently I took a 2-gang harrow apart and chained it behind my 3-point mower to thatch the pasture behind the mower. Keeping his implements was intentional, since my L3130 has about the same drawbar HP as the AC WC that was his first tractor.

I have no idea what to do with a spare bucket. I would probably put it out for trades. It's probably worth a decent concrete mixer, the old kind better than anything HF sells nowadays.

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #16  
$100 seems to be about the going price for a pin on bucket, because the dealers always have a large supply of them already from all the "idiots" like me that buy a tractor with a pin on bucket and later convert them to SSQA. But for another $150 invested and some cutting and welding time you can have another useful bucket that you can do anything with and can save the wear and tear of your new SSQA bucket. It is great to have two buckets and one you can beat on and abuse a bit if you have to. It can be the one to put the toothbar on to dig better with, or yes even to mix concrete in. :). It can be whatever you want it to be, and will be so much more useful than the $100 you might get out of it by trying to sell it as is.

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #17  
If it were my decision...I would change it over to SSQA and put a tooth bar on one or the other...leave the other smooth for smooth feathered back dragging...

Would also consider a thumb grapple for the one with the tooth bar...makes setting logs on a mill really easy...(no fork runaways)...

/ What should I do with my old front bucket? #19  
Mount it to the house, wife can use it for a flower box
planters.jpg

or an extra shelf for the garage