What model does a wmm1560 woods mid mount fit.

/ What model does a wmm1560 woods mid mount fit. #1  

Agcodick

Tractor
Agco ST33A
I got a new on the pallet never used wmm1560 woods mower for a Mahindra. I 'm really not sure what tractors this mower fits. All I can find is an I installation manual for 2815&3215 tractors but I have also seen where it may fit others. I'd like to know what particular model the mount kit with it is for. Any help would be appreciated.

/ What model does a wmm1560 woods mid mount fit. #2  
You might try asking Mahindra or a Mahindra dealer. There are a few dealers here but not many.

/ What model does a wmm1560 woods mid mount fit.
You might try asking Mahindra or a Mahindra dealer. There are a few dealers here but not many.

I work at a dealer. Lol can't find anything on this particular one I have. We absorbed it from another dealer that went out. I can only find that its supposed to fit 2015&2615 tractors. The mounting kit I have with it isn't even close and none of the part numbers come up in the parts system.

IMG_20180726_164530404_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180726_164613220_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180726_164530404_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180726_164530404_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 195
   / What model does a wmm1560 woods mid mount fit. #6  
I work at a dealer. Lol can't find anything on this particular one I have. We absorbed it from another dealer that went out. I can only find that its supposed to fit 2015&2615 tractors. The mounting kit I have with it isn't even close and none of the part numbers come up in the parts system.

Are you sure it's for a Mahindra and not a Massey or something? Mahindras aren't the only red tractors. Did you ask Wood's?

I know Mahindra's aren't the only red ones. I asked a woods dealer and as far as he could tell me a wmm is Mahindra specific. The wmm shows up in Mahindra's parts system but the mounting I have is very different. It is possible I have a mounting kit for something else. I just figured I'd ask here to see if any else had one. A Google search of the part numbers I have doesn't get me any results either

/ What model does a wmm1560 woods mid mount fit. #8  
I know Mahindra's aren't the only red ones. I asked a woods dealer and as far as he could tell me a wmm is Mahindra specific. The wmm shows up in Mahindra's parts system but the mounting I have is very different. It is possible I have a mounting kit for something else. I just figured I'd ask here to see if any else had one. A Google search of the part numbers I have doesn't get me any results either

Maybe Woods shipped it out as a Mahindra fit but actually shipped it to fit something else due to an error at Woods. Does it make since to get the proper kit to fit the mower up a recent model Mahindra? At least you could recover some of the value. Either that or fire sell it to a diy type of guy. It can't be rocket science to adapt the mower to something if someone handy is determined to do it.

Maybe Woods shipped it out as a Mahindra fit but actually shipped it to fit something else due to an error at Woods. Does it make since to get the proper kit to fit the mower up a recent model Mahindra? At least you could recover some of the value. Either that or fire sell it to a diy type of guy. It can't be rocket science to adapt the mower to something if someone handy is determined to do it.

Thats what im thinking. I did call woods yesterday and got some info out of them. He told me that the WMM1560 was made for the 2415, 2615, 2815, 3015 and 3215. The 2815 and 3215 to me appear to be a newer model and different that the others but yet I cannot find anything on mahindra that shows fitment to those 2 models. I have found that the deck itself is the same as a woods rm550 rear finish mower. with a $400 gearbox, $160 pulley and either about $400 more in parts or fabbing it could be converted to a 3 point mower.

thumbnail (8).jpg