What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs?

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #1  

roadking

I have been using Ford 5000, MF 135 etc and am considering purchasing a Branson 3510 to work a small horse farm. As you all know a loader is essential for this and I have always been able to get good prices on off brand loaders for other tractors. Is this the case with these?

Another question is that there is going to some surgery to my right elbow and may leave it pretty useless. Is there a practical way to mount the controls for loader on the left side??

Thanks for your help.

David

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #2  
I know that Koyker Makes loaders for Century which are the same thing as Branson. Might want to check them out. As far as mouting the controls on the other side im not sure. Im sure it can be done. Would this be a temp thing or would you leave it on that side. If its just gonna be temp then its probalby not gonna be worth the money it would cost. Only think i can think of is to get longer hoses and route them under the tractor and then rig up a mounting bracket for the control valve on the other side.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs?
Thanks for that info. The deal with the controls might not be necessary but if it is it will be permanent. I have had to adjust to things in the past and will figure this one out too.

Thanks for the information.

David

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #4  
Some loaders, would only need to have longer hoses, because some manufactures even have the holes drilled in the uprights on both sides, then make an inverted bracket. If the control is cable operated, you would need to try to get longer cables and that may or may not be difficult depending on your area. The one dealer that I do know that has quite a bit of experience in custom modifications is Carver. I think that I may have heard Art say that he has done some modifications for disabled individuals also. You could also check with Agribility (?) they help farmers with disabilities. They have a web site with information.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #5  
The branson and century are the same tractor but the loaders are not. check on the c-50 century loader. It is a very beefy loader with some outstanding features such as quick attach standard, very easy on and off, and the joystick and valve are attached to the tractor so it would be very easy to locate it on the left side. And the most inportant point is that it has a subframe that runs the FULL lenght of the tractor so you will not spit your bellhousing.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #6  
The Branson loader has a subframe as well. A Branson loader adds $2650 to a 10 series and $2895 to a 20 series tractor in our current pricing. A Koyker 160 is what you would use, and it is not the equal of the Ansung loader on the Branson, nor will you likely find it installed at that price. Add the fact that the Branson (Ansung) loader comes standard with a quick detach bucket; the Koyker does not.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #7  
The subframe that Leadog was refuring to is quite different on the C50 Century loader than the Ansung. The C50 is a later design that is refured to as a mid-mount design. The subframe runs the entire lengh of the frame of the tractor. The Ansung is using the conventional 4 point mount and it's subframe wraps around the the hood of the tractor. The C50 is mounted on two center mounts and leaves the hood unobstruted, and comes standard with quik-attach bucket
Chuck M.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #8  
<font color="blue"> </font> Spit your bell housing??
<font color="black"> </font> How do you spit a bell housing. Must have had some nasty tasting hydraulic oil on it.
Probably some of that green oil JD use to have.
Chuck M.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #9  
never did say that spelling was my strong suit. split,spit they are close. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But if you look at how most midmount fels are connected to the bellhousing you can so how they can get split. I have seen it done and it costs $$$$$$. I know a person shouldn't work them that hard but they are tractors and they will get banged around.

/ What Loader fits Branson 3510 besides theirs? #10  
I have seen tractors with split bell housings and the blame is usally placed on the tractor. I aggree with you. I think it falls upon the maker of the attachment not knowing the limitations of the tractor. Better companys seem to do there homework a little better. Where to use axle bars on loaders and that type of thing.
Chuck M.