What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,501  
Yep, I think that's where I first saw it too--Posted in the computer room at my work around 1976. I programmed in Assembler, COBOL and RPG (I & II). The poster just stuck with me. :ROFLMAO:
I had to run it through an online translator. Rough but I get the jest.

The machine is not for gerfingerpoken and middle grabbing. Is easy to grab the jumping work, blowenfuses and poppencorken with top parking. It's not for work by the fool. The rubber-necker sightseeren keep their hands in the pockets. Relax and watch the flashing lights!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,502  

The machine is not for gerfingerpoken and middle grabbing. Is easy to grab the jumping work, blowenfuses and poppencorken with top parking. It's not for work by the fool. The rubber-necker sightseeren keep their hands in the pockets. Relax and watch the flashing lights!
Ummm, yeah. Sorta like that.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,503  

The short translation is: Keep your grubby hands off the machine.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,504  
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
- The Crow

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,507  
Davy Crockett, when he saw Santa Ana's army approaching the Alamo: "Did somebody order a new roof?"