What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,401  
Only the earlier generations can understand... I remember standing on the truck seat when dad slammed on the brakes his right arm would swing out to stop me from flying into the windshield. lol!
View attachment 726136
All those who didn't survive won't "share."

:(

Bruce

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,402  
Who put their fingers in the ringer washer only to have it take your arm in to the shoulder?
my mother screamed then shut it of. No harm done, good story to tell my girls. They were like what’s a ringer washer?
Only the earlier generations can understand... I remember standing on the truck seat when dad slammed on the brakes his right arm would swing out to stop me from flying into the windshield. lol!
View attachment 726136
7AC24DAD-62D2-40B3-9340-54992F6EBF32.jpeg

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,403  
All those who didn't survive won't "share."

:(

Bruce
Post was only in jest, I’m a firm believer in seat belts and all ROP systems.

• Good Post
Reactions: bcp
   / What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,405  
Who put their fingers in the ringer washer only to have it take your arm in to the shoulder?
my mother screamed then shut it of. No harm done, good story to tell my girls. They were like what’s a ringer washer?

View attachment 726195
Yep... That happened to me at a gas station, early 60's...

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,406  

When I was maybe 8 years old my Dad borrowed a friends 1950s F100 to go to a local sawmill for sawdust for our chicken coop.

Not sure why.- maybe my 6 year old brother was in the passenger seat, but I rode in the bed. This would have been early 70s and so the truck was "very old" to my young mind, And I had no experience with pickups before. I was SURE the thing was falling apart when I saw the movement between bed and cab!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,407  
Don't force it. Get a bigger hammer. Forcing it will just break it.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #6,408  
Here's a great quote. Pat Buttram, best known for Mr. Haney on Green Acres was Gene Autry's side kick on the Gene Autry show in the 1950s. Gene Autry had a pretty wife and Pat said "You married a 10. I married three 3s and a 1".

Here's the show: