What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,281  
That sounds more like blackmail or extorsion.

Or at best, conceeding and taking a secondary position in mangement. Shop foreman maybe.

Shop foreman is way too high up the ladder.

My position is:

- wife
- kid
- cat
- dog
- me

The cat is not happy about being so far down the ladder. He says he is royalty and should be #1.

The dog doesn’t care one bit and likes getting petted. We spend lots of time together.

The kid is oblivious and only occasionally speaks.

MoKelly

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,282  
Does the dog side with you, let you sleep with him, when the whole system turns against you, or does he too abandon you and lock his door? Hope his name isn't Mich lol

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,283  
Does the dog side with you, let you sleep with him, when the whole system turns against you, or does he too abandon you and lock his door? Hope his name isn't Mich lol

The dog is 100% loyal. No issues. However, he does tend to side with whoever has bacon.

Name is Lucky.

MoKelly

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,284  
'more than one way to skin a cat' But I have ask, why would you?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,285  
Some Like it Hot

.....watching an old MM movie tonight

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,286  
If you're used to putting manure on your strawberries...next time try whipped cream...it's much better...!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,287  
If you're used to putting manure on your strawberries...next time try whipped cream...it's much better...!
I suppose. But I would not purposely eat either variety. Strawberries with manure would rank at a -10 whereas strawberries with whipped cream might, on a good day, eek out a -9 (on a scale where 0 is unpalatable, -10 is inedible and +10 is nirvana)

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,288  
“Here’s looking up your assets.”

-my accountant

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #5,289  
"Whatever's customary" Carl Dean (Alfalfa) Switzer; "Island in the Sky".
And this:

"Did you know space guns don't kill you?...No...they just make you stiff". Little boy in "High and Mighty"