What is this bird?????

/ What is this bird????? #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I know it is a young bird. It has grown quite a a lot in the past week. It is very friendly. You can come within 2 or 3 feet of it. It bobs it's head like a Dove

/ What is this bird????? #2  
It's hard to say without knowing the colors of the adult birds. The closest I could find searching Birds of Virginia is the Brewer's Blackbird, and it isn't just like it.

/ What is this bird????? #3  
The coloration, size, and head shape all say it's a sparrow. It's similar to a Vesper's Sparrow or Rufous-crowned Sparrow. Of course, it could also be the Brewer's Blackbird, but it just seems too brown to me. The blackbird is normally much larger than a sparrow and will end up being a dark gray.

/ What is this bird????? #4  
It looks like a young or female "Cow Bird"

They are known for removing the eggs from other bird's nests and laying their own eggs ...they don't build their own nests and they don't sit on their own eggs...

/ What is this bird????? #5  
It looks like a young or female "Cow Bird"

That was my 1st thought too. Also has a "look" as do some finches here (without the colors)\

Or an NSA operative in disguise!!!:eek:

/ What is this bird????? #6  
They are known for removing the eggs from other bird's nests and laying their own eggs ...they don't build their own nests and they don't sit on their own eggs...

Wow, that's pretty darn sneaky! Lazy ba$tards! :laughing:

/ What is this bird????? #7  
I'd say a young cowbird too.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

SHOPBILT TRI AXLE 30' BUMPERPULL TRAILER, STEEL FLOOR, DRIVE OVER FENDERS, TOOLBOX & SPARE (NO (A34808)
SHOPBILT TRI AXLE...
REAR DODGE PICKUP FRAME TRAILER, NO TITLE... (A34808)
REAR DODGE PICKUP...
New AGT Skid Steer Loader KTT23 Black (A34302)
New AGT Skid Steer...
2017 Doosan 25P-7 5,000lbs LP/Gas Cushion Tire Forklift (A32932)
2017 Doosan 25P-7...
1044 10 JOHN DEERE 8000 SERIES FRONT WEIGHTS (A34733)
1044 10 JOHN DEERE...
9302 D3C CAT DOZER 575HRS SHOWING S/N:1PJ00688 (A34733)
9302 D3C CAT DOZER...