Comparison What is the best brand of tractor?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #351  
Until there is a MOPAR tractor I'll make do with whatever color does the job. :cool:

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #352  
I have dealt with 4 tractor brands in my whole life. Massey Ferguson, New Holland, John Deere, and Kubota. Personally, I have found comfort in Massey Ferguson tractors but in terms of finance John Deere Tractors are very easy to sale after use.
At the moment, I'm only dealing in Massey Ferguson Tractors and New Holland Tractors. The hottest product in Massey Ferguson for me is Massey Ferguson 290 tractor 2wd / 4wd and Massey Ferguson 385 Tractor.

One post member dredging up a 6 yr thread from a tractor dealership trying to generate sales.
Will wonders never cease?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #353  
I wish people would say what brand of tractor they are talking about. They give a model number or a color. I do not know all the model numbers. To the point my tractor could be bought painted red,green,yellow, blue or any other color. It's a model 435L do you know what it is.

Cast.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #355  
For under 100 hp I do believe Yanmar has
the best record. For over 20 years Yanmar
built John Deere tractors and Yanmar still
makes one John Deere tractor and Yanmar
engines are still used in over 75 different
tractors and look at all the other equipment
and ships etc that use Yanmar engines!
Don't ask me where I got this info look on
the net!

willy

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #356  
   / What is the best brand of tractor? #357  
Nuff Said. . . Let’s move on. . . Nothing more to see here.

2C3BDE37-0A02-463D-9A68-48144BC2197E.jpeg

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #358  
^^^^
Agreed! Best tractor ever!

Mike

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #360  
Your right did your come up with that off the top of your head or did you research it

I looked it up, ended up down a rabbit hole of Italian articulating tractors; they're quite interesting machines.