What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #981  
Another peeve...Nothing says the driver is an idiot more, than driving around with several inches of snow on top of your vehicle. After it melts a little & refreezes, it is a bomb looking for a victim.
Or the ultimate tailgating prevention tool lol

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #982  
When grocery shopping, and something you want has a “sale” sign on it like “buy two, save $2”, and as you ring the first one up, a discount of $1 shows up on the register (so you get the discount on each one; not required to buy two to get the discount).

So while the sign is technically correct because I saved $2 by buying two of them, it’s misleading because I could have received the discount if I only bought one.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #983  
When grocery shopping, and something you want has a “sale” sign on it like “buy two, save $2”, and as you ring the first one up, a discount of $1 shows up on the register (so you get the discount on each one; not required to buy two to get the discount).

So while the sign is technically correct because I saved $2 by buying two of them, it’s misleading because I could have received the discount if I only bought one.

That depends on store policy. I often only buy one and get the sale price. However, I once was in a convenience store and picked up two different flavors of chips that were "two for"... but they rang up full price. "Oh, they have to be the same flavor."
I put them back on the shelf and left.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #984  
There's that which I haven't seen around here yet and what our local stores have started doing now, buy three for $3.00 each or one for $3.49. Usually it's something that unless you have a family of four, you'd have no use for the bigger quantity. I usually get something for the grand daughter when I get my groceries, a bag of Oreo's or similar. That was last weeks scam, who needs three bags of Oreos living alone, I don't even like them :). What really annoys me is you're not saving by buying three, they raise the price to buy one. Then the stores say, "Look what we're doing to save you money"....right.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #985  
What really annoys me is you're not saving by buying three, they raise the price to buy one. Then the stores say, "Look what we're doing to save you money"....right.
That's not always the case. When you buy two and get one for free, that's 50% off. Sometimes the sale strategy is to move slower moving product, and depending on the gross margin of the sale, you take a hit on margin, but increase sales dollars.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #986  
That's not always the case. When you buy two and get one for free, that's 50% off. Sometimes the sale strategy is to move slower moving product, and depending on the gross margin of the sale, you take a hit on margin, but increase sales dollars.
When you buy one, get one free, that's 50% off - two for the price of one.
When you buy two, get one free, that's 33 and 1/3 % off - three for the price of two.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #987  
When you buy one, get one free, that's 50% off - two for the price of one.
When you buy two, get one free, that's 33 and 1/3 % off - three for the price of two.
But a 1/2 is less than 1/3 or 1/4, proven by AW.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #988  
I'm fed up with being told how much I should tip.
What the hell is it with tipping?
If the service is good I'll tip. I don't care to be told how much and no matter the service.
I'm too old to be guilted into doing things I don't like.
Go to European countries where the restaurant staff are paid a decent wage and tipping is not needed.
You know where you stand right from the get go.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #989  
I'm fed up with being told how much I should tip.
What the hell is it with tipping?
If the service is good I'll tip. I don't care to be told how much and no matter the service.
I'm too old to be guilted into doing things I don't like.
Go to European countries where the restaurant staff are paid a decent wage and tipping is not needed.
You know where you stand right from the get go.
Wait aren't you in a European extension country up there?