What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #751  
Door buzzers. Yes, I know the keys are in the ignition and don't need to hear that thing going off constantly. I am trying to get into the habit of tossing them onto the dash, but too often I end up dropping them onto the seat. Yesterday at the gas station I spent 15 minutes looking for them after filling the tank... I even went through the trash can as I had thrown out some papers. Finally, after the 4th or 5th time moving the seat back and forth I found them... under the funnel the seat belt forms where it comes through the seat.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #752  
People (maybe it's the cops fault) that slam on their brakes when they see a cop parked on the side of the highway monitoring traffic. Maybe the cop should move on and let traffic flow?????

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #753  
People (maybe it's the cops fault) that slam on their brakes when they see a cop parked on the side of the highway monitoring traffic. Maybe the cop should move on and let traffic flow?????
Maybe if people paid attention to their speed they wouldn't worry about seeing a cop. "If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime."

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #754  
Happens all the time here. The freeway that cuts through our city slows from 70mph to 60. No one does 60, most do 80. Its 3 lanes in each direction, and for the most part, flows quite well... that is until a Trooper parks on the side and starts using his laser. Traffic slows to below 60 and piles up. After the mass of cars passes the hazard, traffic picks back up to a reasonable speed and spaces out. Not sure whats more dangerous, people doing slightly above the limit, all moving together, or slamming on the brakes and piling up.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #755  
People who slow down way too much to make a turn off the road.

Last evenings commute home, a white Prius cuts me off and slows way down, no brakes, just slows... to about 10 in a 35 with heavy traffic. Then decided to turn off the road, no signal. He was sneaking up on the intersection?
... or people who can't seem to find the accelerator, in general. Folks that almost idle up to speed from a stoplight or stop sign. Use the pedal on the right, folks.

I don't understand your logic, here. If you're worried about me slamming on the brakes to avoid a speeding ticket, then not only were you speeding too, you were following way too close.

My peeve is the drivers following one car length off my rear bumper at 75 mph in a 55 mph zone, these drivers are almost always young and female. If I need to brake hard to avoid a deer or obstacle, there's no way your POS Camry is going to stop half as fast as what I'm driving, so back off.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #756  
Here's a pet peeve of mine for cripes sake slow down and move over. Consider it a friendly but tragic reminder.
That story had nothing to do with the act of towing a car. it was the fact he stopped in the median to help a lost dog. Poor decision making cost him his life.

"Keagan was towing vehicles when he stopped on the median on M-6 near Kraft to help a lost dog. Police said a car driving eastbound lost control and drove onto the median, striking Spencer."

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #757  
Another thread brought this peeve up. Why are there sealed automatic transmissions with no dipsticks? My wifes car is like that my ex wives car was like that. I am stubborn and guess I like to check or add trans fluid without going underneath it and pulling a fill plug.

Sounds like marriage doesn't agree with you. ;)

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #758  
If they speed up, the problem is resolved, no need to pass!

1. Flash high beams
2. Give them about 4 seconds to speed up or move over.
3. Pass with vengeance, requires horsepower and loud exhaust.
Unless you drive a Tesla. My Y will blow by most cars out of the road when I need to get around someone.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #759  
That story had nothing to do with the act of towing a car. it was the fact he stopped in the median to help a lost dog. Poor decision making cost him his life.

"Keagan was towing vehicles when he stopped on the median on M-6 near Kraft to help a lost dog. Police said a car driving eastbound lost control and drove onto the median, striking Spencer."
You are correct however I'm sure he had all his strobes on, and im sure anyone googling can find dozens of tragic accidents involving wrecker, municipal, construction workers every year.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #760  
Probably been mentioned before in the thread, but I hate litterbugs!
We walked a 1/2 mile north and back on my road this morning, and this is the trash we collected. We do this about every month.

Sorry about the finger in the picture.

View attachment 832481

I have a ditch, (that parallels a Farm to Market rd) on either side of my driveway and about every 2 months I collect a 30 gal trash bag full of trash.