What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #611  
I was going to say my peeve which is similar:
Someone posts for help and ideas. People reply and an argument ensues! The OP asks opinions but already knows what they want to do. There are many choices and ways to do something. None are wrong just different.
Wonder why they even ask?
I agree 100%. What peeves me even more though is when the arguments and backbiting is amongst members, and the OP eventually disappears.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #613  
Hid Headlights Useless for driving when it's snowing. Friend swears by them I swear at them and refuse to drive his vehicle after driving it in one storm.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #615  
When riding ATVs or snowmobiles with my friend I refuse to ride in front of him cuz his hid aftermarket lights cast a shadow over me over power my lights and I found it impossible for me to ride safely.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #616  
I was going to say my peeve which is similar:
Someone posts for help and ideas. People reply and an argument ensues! The OP asks opinions but already knows what they want to do. There are many choices and ways to do something. None are wrong just different.
Wonder why they even ask?
I am to old now one chance is it

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #617  
Jeeps with illegal off-road headlights that f%$#^%g blind you.
Around here, it's just as often pickup trucks with suspension work or owner adjustment that has the factory beams pointed too high.

Some folks may dislike HID's, but at least they have a very cleanly-defined shadow pattern, and are easily adjusted to stay below the eyes of oncoming drivers, with very little overshoot. The old sealed beam stuff has no clean pattern, it all becomes a judgement call, when adjusting.

Looking out my office window at six deer in my side yard right now, and coming across dozens of them on any evening drive, I personally wouldn't own a new car without HID's today.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #618  
Younger irresponsible road rage yrs I drove rollback and wrecker, tandem plow trucks on interstate in county. back then despised tailgating among many other things used to flip on back flood/work lights when it seemed like someone was trying to self hook to my wheel lift. Plowing with all strobes on flipped on salter gave an unfortunate pelting of salt to morons. Usually only did that on bridge decks. I had carpal tunnel in my middle finger driving in a metro area. Dilligaf.
I live so cal drive to la for ten years same problem with my finger

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #620  
Lol