What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #601  
Younger irresponsible road rage yrs I drove rollback and wrecker, tandem plow trucks on interstate in county. back then despised tailgating among many other things used to flip on back flood/work lights when it seemed like someone was trying to self hook to my wheel lift. Plowing with all strobes on flipped on salter gave an unfortunate pelting of salt to morons. Usually only did that on bridge decks. I had carpal tunnel in my middle finger driving in a metro area. Dilligaf.

Last edited:
   / What is some of your Pet Peeve's #602  
Younger irresponsible road rage yrs I drove rollback and wrecker, tandem plow trucks on interstate in county. back then despised tailgating among many other things used to flip on back flood/work lights when it seemed like someone was trying to self hook to my wheel lift. Plowing with all strobes on flipped on salter gave an unfortunate pelting of salt to morons. Usually only did that on bridge decks. I had carpal tunnel in my middle finger driving in a metro area. Dilligaf.
One of my favorite features of my newest pickup truck is that I can actually flip on the bed cargo light while driving. My older trucks all had that disabled. I will and often do flash that at anyone behind me, who either left their highbeams on, or is tailgating me.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #603  
Plow trucks I drove had a huge reflective sign in the back warning drivers stay back 500 feet. Didn't work to well, go figure my irresponsible road rage methods did.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #604  
Yeah, a salt spreader is killer! :ROFLMAO:

I used to have one manual transmission car that would turn on the reverse lights as soon as I'd pull the stick over toward the reverse gear gate. No need to actually drop it into that gate. You'd better believe I used to use that on a regular basis.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #605  
Depending if was having a bad day or a tailgater really was getting to me I could crank the salter up to 1 ton per mile or so. 😂

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #606  
If they speed up, the problem is resolved, no need to pass!
Except that only lasts until you get to the next curve or you meet an oncoming car, then they're down to pokey slow again.

So it was you that filled the safe following space I maintained
Nah, I'm the guy who annoys people by leaving that extra space when I'm in a line of cars and the guy behind me is riding my bumper.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #607  
One thing which works great for people behind you running their high beams is to roll your window down, reach out and knock the mirror out of adjustment. Most times they will realize and dim their lights.

I haven't figured out how to do it in my Colorado with it's power mirrors though. 😀

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #608  
I just adjust my mirror to reflect the hi beam back at’m.
That usually works..

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #609  
People that ask a question on how to Fix something or
How to do it then say that’s not it
That’s why I wear this hat
image.jpg

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #610  
People that ask a question on how to Fix something or
How to do it then say that’s not it
That’s why I wear this hat View attachment 832305
I was going to say my peeve which is similar:
Someone posts for help and ideas. People reply and an argument ensues! The OP asks opinions but already knows what they want to do. There are many choices and ways to do something. None are wrong just different.
Wonder why they even ask?