What are the answers to 3x5?

:D

Bruce
Which ones do you want? Here are 3...
21, 23, 15. 21 is in base 7, 23 in base 6; 15 of course is base 10. 🙃

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #362  
   / What is some of your Pet Peeve's #363  

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #365  
One of my pet peeves is when cops barely slow down for stop signs. I caught a couple of them on my dash cam videos, and thought about sending them to the respective agency.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #367  
I had a friend who named his dog "Peeve", just so he could introduce his "pet Peeve".

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #368  
My dog is now basically incontinent. But we still love him....
Just a friendly word of advice... don't get out of bed without turning on the light. There's nothing fun about feeling dog :poop: squishing between your toes at 3 in the morning.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #369  
There's nothing fun about feeling dog :poop: squishing between your toes at 3 in the morning.
Brings a story to mind. Back 20 years or so when I was still married we had two dogs, we'd let them out to do their thing in a fenced yard. One summer night around 11-12 or so the wife, (now ex) let the dogs out and they started playing, keep in mind one was a 70lb pittie the other a 60 lb terrier. As smart as the terrier was, the pittie was the other way 180 degrees :) but loveable.
They wouldn't come in and with no light in the back yard she could just make out the dogs looking up and pretty much saying 'screw you, we're staying here". Being midnight she couldn't holler at the dogs so she tries to get me up to go out and get them, my reply was a snore and snort and a rollover in bed.
She, having just a nightdress on, went down the steps to corral them and promptly stepped in a nice, squishy warm pile of dog...stuff which proceeded to ooze up between her toes.
Well....the sounds coming from her were inhuman, even moreso when I started laughing my butt off. Still....can't figure out why we divorced :).

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #370  
Probably already mentioned.
"What is" instead of "What are".

I am with you. My earlier comment (using an apostrophe for plurals) caught my attention and I missed the other. My English teacher is probably rolling over in her grave.