What is it worth

/ What is it worth #11  
I've brazed or soldered holes in brass radiators on three different occasions, and all held for many years. Or a good radiator shop can boil it out and repair it for you.
Hard to find a 'good radiator shop' since so much of them are plastic/aluminium.
So many Ad's here today!!!

/ What is it worth #12  
Hey, it's farm equipment. If the goal is to restore to museum display quality, that's one thing. If you want it to work, just measure the dimensions and find something 'close enough' and make it fit. There are *thousands* (probably tens of thousands) of radiator designs out there from OEM-spec shops and custom shops; something will fit. You might try antique car/truck sites for copper/brass radiators if that's what you want, but with a change to modern coolant (antifreeze), an aluminum rad should work too.

/ What is it worth #13  
You could try to get $3500 for it, but think could only get $2500 at best.

/ What is it worth #14  
Wow, lookit the ol girl!
I bet with a little investment on your end (fix radiator, gauges and tires), you’ll get all that money back and more.
A John Deere restored to running condition brings a lot more than one that isn’t. You probably could find a set of used tires. Or just sell it as a single rear wheel with the dual tires as a separate Item. That way it trucks/ships much cheaper. The gauges might just be a ground, a chewed wire or a fuse. Take the radiator out and have it fixed, or even box it up and UPS it to a shop.

/ What is it worth #15  
You could try to get $3500 for it, but think could only get $2500 at best.
That is over 100 hp tractor it should bring 4500-6500 usd if it runs. Take look at machinery Pete for comparative pricing. Fixing radiator is best to do at local radiator shop. That is probably 4 or 6 core it will cost between 150-650 usd to fix. Right now you have tractor that is desired in the marketplace. They are not making old tractors anymore minus emissions this old iron has value.

/ What is it worth #16  
PRICE??
to me,, $5,000 as it sets,, double that with a fixed rad,, and working gauges.