What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide??

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #11  
I bought a 4 gallon rechargeable electric sprayer that has wheels like a dolly. It's not real stable but is also easy to carry. It has a Roundup label on it. One charge will probably last for 3 tanks. Bought it about 5 years ago at Blaine's Farm & Fleet.

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #12  
I use my backpack Solo and Echo a lot for weed and poison oak…

I use my little handheld Solo for perimeter foundation ant/termite spray… just right for qty needed.

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #13  
Newbury,

I have several 1 to 2 gallon sprayers, big box store types, nothing special. I have several because I don't mix tanks that could contaminate another. They are all working fine.

The only time I had issues was when I bought an expensive type, "made just for acid". From day one I had trouble getting it to seal and pressure up. The only solution was to smear Vaseline on the O-ring.

What issues are you having?

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #14  
I made the mistake of buying a 1.5 gallon capacity Gilmour back in 2014. (linky)
And since then I've also gone through about 8 or more smaller cheaper sprayers.
My spraying normally involves about 200 yards of edge walking my various boundaries around my house and driveway maybe 3 times a year.
I normally spray in several sessions and the 1.5 gallon Gilmour is just the right size, holds enough so I could do a decent amount of spraying without walking back to refill. It also seems to clean easily. Easy to stand up and pump, easy to carry.
The reason I wrote I made a mistake is that I only bought 1 and it seems they are no longer sold.
Does anyone else make the same quality?

I've had this sprayer for at least 10 years I'd guess. I just sprayed 4 gallons of weed killer with it last week. I didn't clean it well last fall and was able to disassemble it and clean it. It worked perfectly once again. It's hard to beat for $30.

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #15  
Well can you tell us what sprayer you bought?
Like I wrote my prime concern is reliability, but good recommendations of any small sprayer are welcome.
Especially Eddie Walker recommendations :)
I was hesitant to mention what I bought because it's still pretty new and I haven't had it long enough to see if it will last or continue to perform like new. I've used it 3 times and I've been impressed by it, but I've never used any other brands, so it's hard to say if this is the one to buy, or if there are better options.

It's a Chapin that I bought from Amazon based on the number of reviews more then anything else. My next one will probably be battery powered, but only if I can find one that will use my Makita batteries.

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #16  
I have a 2gal Scott's from HD. It was about $25 from HD. The fan pattern is very very nice and the HDX version of these are total crap.

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #17  
Was just at Tractor Supply (local) to pick up a hitch pin and they are loaded with all sorts of pump sprayers and backpack Solo ones as well...

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide??
I haven't had it long enough to see if it will last or continue to perform like new
That's part of the problem - as soon as you find something that suits you it takes years to see if it lasts. And by then there is a strong chance it's been discontinued.

/ What is a GOOD hand held pump sprayer for weedkiller and pesticide?? #20  
I have 2 ea gallon sprayers (one for 2-4d , the other for milestone) 1 ea 2 gallon sprayer (for round-up) and a backpack sprayer for larger areas. They are all various non-famous name brands. bought locally based mainly on price. All get used and abused quite frequently, and are many years old. Occasionally I have to tear one apart to unclog a nozzle or (very seldom) to put Vaseline on the pump's o-ring to make it pump easier and/or build up pressure easier, but otherwise they have been trouble free and reliable.

I also bought 2 ea 1 gallon sprayers for my daughter's place years ago that still work fine.

I am not sure what problems the Op is having with the 8 sprayers he said have failed, but whatever they are, I would guess that they could have been probably easily repaired with minimal patience and thoughtfulness.