What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #91  
Charged me $35 labor, plus tax. Looking back, I'm surprised they didn't charge an $8 "shop supplies fee" on top of the labor...
This is why customers don't return. Loyalty is earned. Charging a half hour of labor to change out a simple part like that deserves to be price checked the next time around.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #92  
how about $590 for 3 led grow lights for my wife, so she can grow $20 worth of vegitables.
+ dont forget electricity bill :ROFLMAO:

My 700 $ greenhouse is the same sort story. :ROFLMAO:
BUT.
it will last 10 years
kids love it. check on first green stuff from dirt. That excitement is priceless
And radishes and peas from own garden tastes different.

OK, fruits stolen from neighbor are even better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #93  
This is why customers don't return. Loyalty is earned. Charging a half hour of labor to change out a simple part like that deserves to be price checked the next time around.
Loyalty goes both ways. If you only go there when you want something for free like having your check engine light scanned, don't complain when they charge you.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #94  
Loyalty goes both ways. If you only go there when you want something for free like having your check engine light scanned, don't complain when they charge you.
Why would you take your vehicle to get fixed if it's not broke?

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #96  
$6.49/gal for diesel!! NUTS !!!

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #97  
   / What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #98  
I was finishing up my swing set for the kids and needed some snap links. They were 11.99 a PIECE!!! Lady at the register said they just went up to 14.99!!!😵. I am glad they honored the 11.99. I went to my local ACE because I did not feel like driving further to a Lowes. Not sure if it would have been a lot cheaper.

View attachment 744026

What insane prices are you paying for simple items like this? maybe we can start sharing where the discounts are at, if any.😁
I just got the bill from Mayo Clinic for an influenza test back in January. I had cold/flu symptoms and went in for a covid test, and she asked if I wanted to do a flu test at the same time. I said sure, go ahead not thinking about there being a charge for the flu test. So anyway, the charge for a flu test at Mayo is $359.00, of which my insurance covered a whopping 10%. Oh, and I didn't get the results for a week also, so it literally did nothing for me.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #99  
Ace is my last resort, if I need it now and even then I try to avoid. That is if they are freaking open! They close at 5 in town and at noon on Saturday. Useless for a store in my mind.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #100  
I paid 6.24/gal today for on-road diesel. I would think that qualifies as insane/crazy. I don't think enough people realize just how much of an impact this is going to have on the economy. Trucks, trains, tractors, construction equipment. This country literally runs on diesel fuel. Raise the price of diesel and you raise the price of everything. Almost as if by design...
Was intentionally by design...

Status
Not open for further replies.