What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!?

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #1  

bridge4

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2638. Scag 61 V-ride.
Now I see videos auto playing? 403 on everything.

If you are going to auto load videos and other crap like that I'm will have to check out other places.

I have limited internet every month and I'm not wasting it on "whats hot" tractor videos you are forcing. I'm not sure about other people, but I can't imagine anyone else is impressed by that either.

No like button, but we got auto play videos.

Edit: Seems like if I login it all goes away.

But I still stand by my points, who wants to go to a website where they are hounded by pop-ups and autoplay b.s. I understand ads, but auto play videos cross a line with me.

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #2  
I'm getting real tired of closing, closing, closing that too.

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #3  
I keep seeing these threads, but I never see what y'all's complainin' about.

Maybe because I use a real browser and not a foo-foo one?

SeaMonkey and AdBlockPlus ....

Just sayin'.

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #4  
...AdBlockPlus...
I have that and it works great.... but it doesn't work on the videos the OP was talking about. It's TBN's way to "encourage" members to LOGIN - those videos disappear. If you login and keep your "cookies", you'll never see those videos. It's a small price to pay (especially, if you run a script blocker for Ads).

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #5  
Maybe it helps that SeaMonkey omits a lot of that junk by default. There is an option to allow or deny ALL animations and auto-play for example.

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #6  
I'm having issues with an add that starts to pop up at the bottom of my screen, but never fully opens. It just takes up about two inches of the bottom of my screen that I have to close to get rid of, and then it randomly pops up again when I go to another thread. It's extremly annoying!!!!

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #7  
I have no idea what anyone here is talking about, using Google Chrome. I don't see any ads or autoplay videos. Weird.

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #8  
If I use my desktop computers, I get the 403 error. I mainly use my phone or tablet with apps and have no issues.

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #9  
It's getting so that one has to be a computer Geek to navigate this stuff without hassle. Another tractor site "updated" their site.........I just don't go there anymore.

Cheers,
Mike

/ What in the 9 heck's has been going on here Muhammad?!? #10  
The ads were getting out of control here.....so I dumped cookies, history, and other stuff I should have done a while ago. I then looked at TBN and it was wild with ads....it was even worse than before. I had to sign in again because I blew everything away. As soon as I did that, the ads went away and is back to normal. Good.