What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012?

/ What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012? #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
In anticipation of next year, We are currently building inventory in Refurbed Used Cultipackers (4-14 ft), Both beltdrive and pitman sickle bar mowers, one, two and 4 row corn planters, one, two and 3 bottom plows, 2 and 3 disc plows, 2 row cultivators, 5-7 shank chisel plows, 7 and 9 shank field cultivator/rippers, Cat 2 one and two shank subsoilers, Vegetable transplanters.
Can we get any input from you guys as to what other implements that you would like us to have available for the upcoming 2012 season? Ken Sweet

/ What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012? #2  
In anticipation of next year, We are currently building inventory in Refurbed Used Cultipackers (4-14 ft), Both beltdrive and pitman sickle bar mowers, one, two and 4 row corn planters, one, two and 3 bottom plows, 2 and 3 disc plows, 2 row cultivators, 5-7 shank chisel plows, 7 and 9 shank field cultivator/rippers, Cat 2 one and two shank subsoilers, Vegetable transplanters.
Can we get any input from you guys as to what other implements that you would like us to have available for the upcoming 2012 season? Ken Sweet

Other options for bedding or hilling gardens.
Thanks

/ What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012? #3  
Refurbished rototillers would probably be nice to have on hand.

/ What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012? #4  
small inexpensive Disc mowers to replace sickle mowers for small time hay makers. just cant justify 3-4k for a mower on 3 hay acres. I have a Ford 501 mower to trade in

/ What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012? #5  
Refurbished rototillers would probably be nice to have on hand.

Yes - I'm looking for a refurb'd 36" for The Plant Manager's B5100.

/ What Implements do You Want me to Stock for 2012? #7  
I'd like to find a 5' pto CAT 1 tiller. Even one that needs some work wouldn't bother me.