What game camera do you have?

/ What game camera do you have? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
What game camera do you have and do you like it?

My goal is critter identification in the yard. Do I buy a $75 Browning that's 12 or 14 MP or spend $150 and go from there?

/ What game camera do you have? #2  
I have 3 Wildgame Innovation cameras, on sale when I bought them for $49 each. They do good for the price.

/ What game camera do you have? #3  
Are you trying to identify WHAT critter or when it arrives? The reason I ask is I have over $400 tied up in a pair of wifi security cameras but that includes a large solar panel and a deep cycle battery. I get some pretty good pictures and videos off of them and I can monitor from my phone or PC.

When my yard and flower beds start getting torn up by armadillos I use a Harbor Freight driveway alarm to signal when they arrive. I got it on sale for $10. If I don't want to get up during the night I just turn it off when I go to bed. They will eventually show up while I'm still up and that is when they meet their demise.

/ What game camera do you have? #4  
I have the browning strike force cameras. They take good pictures, and pretty good video. I mainly keep it on picture taking, as video can go through batteries.

/ What game camera do you have? #5  
What game camera do you have and do you like it?

My goal is critter identification in the yard. Do I buy a $75 Browning that's 12 or 14 MP or spend $150 and go from there?

We’ve enjoyed or Browning Camera. It was rated well and we would also rate it well. We bought a nice memory card and do the short videos. The wife loves it too!

/ What game camera do you have?
The one I'm looking t is $70 and is a Browning Command Ops 14 MP. I've heard it was a good camera but the reviews say it's good and well liked but that the more expensive ones are better. All I want to do is identify yard invaders and, if the need ever arose, a perp intent on no good.

/ What game camera do you have? #7  
The one I'm looking t is $70 and is a Browning Command Ops 14 MP. I've heard it was a good camera but the reviews say it's good and well liked but that the more expensive ones are better. All I want to do is identify yard invaders and, if the need ever arose, a perp intent on no good.

If there is a perp up to no good you won't have any pictures of them. They will have a new camera though, lol.

/ What game camera do you have? #8  
I've been buying Stealthcam game cameras for a dozen years and really liked them, but they only last about a year being outdoors 24/7. Seems like the older ones used to last several years, but for more money, I'm getting less time out of them. Last year my wife found some no name brand camera on Amazon with 4 1/2 stars that was only $50. It took OK pics and lasted all deer season, but it's nothing to brag about. I tried leaving a review for it, but they blocked all reviews, which is probably how they got such a high rating. What I really hate about that camera is that it takes a micro SD card. NEVER EVER get a camera that uses one of those cards!!!!

Once the deer start growing their antlers again, I'll get another camera. I tried the Browning a few years ago and it wouldn't take night time pictures. I returned it to Amazon and bought another Stealthcam, that only lasted a year, but at least I got good pictures all deer season.

From what I can gather from the Texas Hunting Forum site, there isn't a decent camera out there for $100-$150 The really good cameras cost twice that, and there are so few people that have them that I don't trust their reviews.

/ What game camera do you have? #9  
Browning Strike Force or this Rexing. They also make very nice dash cams so they know their optics.
IMG_7881.jpg

/ What game camera do you have? #10  
I have two Bushnells(older) and two Browning Spec Ops(they are great).I run all on video and they last up to nine months and take excellent videos.Any new purchases will be Brownings.Use lithium batteries.