What do you drive for a truck?

/ What do you drive for a truck? #171  
Can't remember if I bought it up on here; but I think it's the 2025 Ram 1500? that is running an optional twin turbo straight 6 cylinder, small displacement motor, with two set ups, a mild and wild tune of the same motor, with the upgraded one making like 500hp/550ft/#. Not sure that's 100% necessary, but it's nice to see the old straight 6s, (even a micro 3.0L) making a come back. Always wondered way Checy didn't move that 4.2L straight 6 they used in trailblazers into colorados?

That twin turbo straight 6 should be an awesome engine...if Fiat engineered it right so it doesn't have problems. It has been in the new Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers for at least a year now. Lots of discussion on the Jeep Wrangler forums as to when that engine will appear in the Wrangler (to replace the gas hog 392 CI hemi that's an extremely expensive option now).

/ What do you drive for a truck? #172  
Wife has BMW with a turbo 6 and that thing is a rocket ship in sport mode.
I like the in line 6. They are torque monsters

/ What do you drive for a truck? #173  
and silky smooth...

/ What do you drive for a truck? #174  
I think Spokane has some form of vehicle inspection/testing if you live inside the city limits. Otherwise - zero.

/ What do you drive for a truck? #175  
We'd not drive a F350XL V10 much either.... :ROFLMAO:
Here, you can make fun of my daily driver too. 2007 Toyota Yaris with 158,000 miles.
IMG_7175.JPG

/ What do you drive for a truck? #180  
Seems like the trailer spare may fit the car! Efficient!
The trailer wheels/axles came off a 1959 Morris Minor - more laughs! My Dad built that trailer in 1967 and would be astounded to know how much use I've gotten out of it through the years.